JVC USB Head Unit, Thumb Drive, and 6.5" Speaker PACKAGE DEAL!

Old 03-11-2009, 06:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JVC USB Head Unit, Thumb Drive, and 6.5" Speaker PACKAGE DEAL!

I just received a special shipment from JVC on a limited time package deal. They have put together a complete package that includes the JVC KD-G440 USB, CD, AM, FM headunit, the 256mb thumb drive, and a pair of 6.5" coaxial CS-V625 speakers. I am supposed to retail this complete system for $229, but I have 3 left and we wanted to offer them to TR members for only $100 carryout! This deal will NOT last long. The head unit alone retails for $149! For those of you that need installation, we are offering complete installation for only $60! Most vehicles will require an interface harness and dash kit (usually runs between $25 - $35 most vehicles). Call Matt ASAP. Again, I only have 3 left so first come, first served. I cannot hold these for anyone so please don't ask!

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"

Last edited by MCOR; 05-24-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:59 PM

I wouldn't know what to do w/o my MCOR installed thumb-drive based stereo Keep up the great deals, Matt!
Old 05-24-2009, 05:52 PM

ONLY 3 LEFT! I am blowing them out for an entire $100 a piece!!! First come first served. This is a carryout special and all the equipment carries a one year warranty of course. This stuff is NOT refurbished-it was a promotion done by JVC for their high volume dealers so I just need to blow the remaining equipment out to make room in inventory. You will NOT find a better deal than this. Whatever is not gone I will just blow out on eBay for more money. Buy one, buy all three and resell them. I don't care. I just need them GONE!!!

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"