$99 Tint Memorial Weekend Sale!!!

Old 05-22-2009, 04:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $99 Tint Memorial Weekend Sale!!!

For everyone who missed the tint special last week,

IT's ON!!!

Call ahead as we are running this special for TR members only Friday, Saturday, and all day Monday of this Memorial Day weekend. This $99 special is for legal limits Solar Gard film on two or four side windows and rear window complete on mosta any car (35% fronts, 20% rears). We will extend big discounts on SUV's, vans, and pickups also but call for specifics on pricing.

Any other tint, glare strips, etc will be a small additional charge-still WELL below our door price of normal $189.

CALL FIRST-FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. (813) 362-5454!!!

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 05-22-2009, 06:00 AM
isuck

how much for non-legal tint then? 4 doors, one rear?
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:06 PM

Thanks for the appointment Dan (P057). And thanks to all the others who came through, who called, and set appointments. We still have room for more and YES, we ARE open full day Memorial Day Monday!!!

MCOR Automotive LLC
www.mcorautomotive.com
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 05-23-2009, 07:41 PM
isuck

Awesome job man, I'm loving the tint. Thank you very much for this promotion deal. Notladstyle was very impressed and a little jealous at the darkness of it and the quality of the tint material. Him and I are the same about that, SolarGard and Llumar - nothing else.

on another note:
I cant stop thinking about the job that Doug recommended to me..... jeez it's haunting me and I want it bad.
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:10 AM

Oh yeah! I been trying to get you guys out here for years-now you know what we are about!

And as for the custom interior, wait till I start to build that pic thread! We may have to do another promotional "group" deal for some selected TR members. I'll let you know...

MCOR Automotive LLC
www.mcorautomotive.com
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

Old 05-25-2009, 03:36 AM

Once again, contrary to popular belief (judging from the emails and phone calls), we are open ALL DAY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

I have about 6 openings left for this TR tint special. If you didn't make it at the end of last week, now is the time. I don't forsee running this special again for some time since we are really busy with summertime coming and retail tint work is back to full swing! Remember, this is our normal $189 Solar Gard lifetime warranty tint package! Pay me now, or pay me later!

CALL FIRST! This helps the scheduling. (813) 362-5454

MCOR Automotive LLC
www.mcorautomotive.com
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

Old 05-25-2009, 09:04 AM

Two spots left! Call me! (813) 362-5454

MCOR Automotive LLC
www.mcorautomotive.com
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454