The Ford Forum Lounge Off Topic Group for Ford Forum Members or other regulars. Keep it work safe please. No tech posts.

Nick Hogan in Clearwater crash

Old 08-28-2007, 03:22 PM
The sig nazi's bitch...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by civickid04
hell no dont put him in a hummer. he'll think its a tank and run over more shit. and the H2 hummer is by no means a tank compared to the H1's. FU H2!!! haha

FUH2 | Fuck You And Your H2

fuck that, put him on a fucking huffy!! He's fucking homeschooled anyway, wtf does he even need a car for?!?! All those fucking crazy tickets, my as would've been grounded till I left the fucking house...Hulk needs to reign his ass in and he needs to grow up.....that's great that Graziano will survive (btw reports I read said he did not have seatbelt on, which explains a lot), but he is going to have seriousl issue probably for the rest of his life I'm sure....I think Nick needs some jail time to wake his ass up.....

2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Premium, 6M, Brembos, nav and HIDs
Flowmaster catbacks, K&N drop in, for now!
Old 08-28-2007, 03:24 PM
What?

Originally Posted by MitsubishiMike
Don't mean to sound like an ass but if anyone remembers my rant from the other crash and bashed me for it.. now you see where I was going? Someone 17 years old really doesn't have the maturity to be driving a car with that much horsepower. I hope everyone is ok and Hulk puts Nick in a Hummer or something to drive daily.
the bitch better not get his license back until he's 30! he has a court date sep 10th i believe for the construction zone speeding incident.....
Old 08-28-2007, 03:25 PM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

nick isnt too old to be sent to a badass texas boot camp
Old 08-28-2007, 03:55 PM
You can thank me later...

Originally Posted by Uncle Pat
Breaking News............................Graziano will survive.

Yeah probably as a tomato. Poor kid.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:01 PM
www.midnight-runs.com

the kid needs more than bootcamp. I'm from Houston and went to bootcamp and I'm still an asshole. I operate normally in society though, because I don't have the cash for lawyers like Nick LoL

daddy needs to put nick's money into a trustfund that won't mature till he's like 40, and make him get a real job so he respects the time and money investments in these cars he's so hellbent on crashing.

I don't blame the kid for the way he is, look at how he was raised. it's hard to stay grounded as a 17 year old 'psuedo-celebrity', and no matter what he says he'll never be a 'normal person' untill he is, in fact, a 'normal person'.

eh... my heart goes out to the passanger, I hope they lock Nick up like he deserves for this crash. if it was any of us, we'd have attempted manslaughter charges, along with a laundry list of traffic violations.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:01 PM
it's always something

Originally Posted by Scott
Yeah probably as a tomato. Poor kid.
he may "survive" but will he "live"?
91 ranger, 88 tc 2.3 turbo, stroked, bored, 5.5" crower connecting rods, wiseco 8.0:1 dished pistons, total seal .030 rings, fully ported iron big valve head, racer walsh turbo roller cam, bobs log, holset wh1c, fmic, full 3" exhaust. not really a whole lot left to do.
93 explorer 4x4
Old 08-28-2007, 05:10 PM
As Seen On TV!

I can't help but wonder WTF his parents have been doing all this time. If my friggin kid was caught driving 82 in a 45 with workers present, his ass wouldn't be driving for quite a while. And hell..that's just one time that he GOT CAUGHT. Frequency of getting caught is usually indicative of frequency of doing wrong.

Seems like there's a serious lack of rules, discipline, and structure in that household. I doubt they'd be so lenient with Brooke..

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 08-28-2007, 05:12 PM
5.0 Under Construction

He's a asshole! throw away the keys for life!
Old 08-28-2007, 05:13 PM
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

i think all their concentration is on brooke really. i mean shit, shes the reason they up and fuckin moved to miami!
Old 08-28-2007, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Ford DNA
I can't help but wonder WTF his parents have been doing all this time. If my friggin kid was caught driving 82 in a 45 with workers present, his ass wouldn't be driving for quite a while. And hell..that's just one time that he GOT CAUGHT. Frequency of getting caught is usually indicative of frequency of doing wrong.

Seems like there's a serious lack of rules, discipline, and structure in that household. I doubt they'd be so lenient with Brooke..
very well put..... just as much the parents fault as it is nicks !!!!!! but i guess thats what MORE MONEY than sence does to ya !!!!!

Originally Posted by Gooser
just cause you have a cowl hood on your Honda doesn't mean you can hang out here.