War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Rx7 Vs Gti Vs Audi Quatro

Old 06-25-2010, 11:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rx7 Vs Gti Vs Audi Quatro

So it was a fun night for me. Been a while since i have made any runs due to poor timing, work and clutch issues. Tonight i ran a friends GTI from 0-75 and he pulled me a lil off the line and then had me about 2-3 cars by the end of it. It was a good run, never knew what a GTI would do stock. Overly, i wasnt impressed but i think it fits him better than the Civic he had (I beat that one).

Later on me and some friends went out to the friday night meet on G2B. On the way to the meet i ran another buddy in his FB (im in an FC). This was merely for camera functioning an such. Great people at the meet, absolutely loved it! After the meet we took a lil cruise down to the beach. I took the new camcorder along and got a lil footage.... Hopefully ill figure out the editing software tomorrow and maybe have that up a lil later.

Leaving the beach me the FB and another buddy in the Quatro ened up side by side. We all messed around but no one was really expecting a run. Get the ok to run, and we all launch really soft (wasnt sure anyone was running) so me and the FB jump out. I pull the FB a lil at the end of 1st, have issues getting 2nd. Get 2nd and the quatro is at the door. Run to the end and the quatro is pulling slightly. hit 3rd quatro pulls a lil but im staying close. Hit 4th and he's still pulling a lil on every shift, but damn it im right there.... so close. Shut down top of 4 with him out almost a link...

All in all it was good times. Met awesome people. Hung out with the krew. Got some decent footage. an cant wait to do it all again

Tampa Bay Rotary Owners Club Member # 4
Team Decep!
you never saw it coming