Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   War Stories (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/)
-   -   me(STi) vs SRT-4 (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/365491-me-sti-vs-srt-4-a.html)

albie1kanobi 01-25-2007 04:02 PM

me(STi) vs SRT-4

i was heading home last friday, going south on 301. I had about a mile left before approaching boyette rd. this gray srt-4 pulls up next to me. he then punches it slightly as in he wanted to run. so i drop it in 3rd and got next to him. once we were even, we punched it at about 50mph. we were dead even up to about 100mph before i had to shut down due to a car was in front of me.

he got to the light first since i had to hit the brakes and move around the vehicle in front of me. but i saw it was a geart opportunity to go from a dig. also after boyette the lane merges from 2 to 1, so this was gonna be fun. but the light was already changing green, so i put it in 1st as i was coming to a stop. the light turned green and i still moving but going no more than 5mph, but he punched. so i punched it too. he was spinning 1st, 2nd, and i know 3rd but by that time i was already had at least 3 car length on him, maybe 4. and the lane merged in to one. and i shut down at about 100mph. another car got in front of me again.

i kept going trying to find the opportunity to go again from a roll but i was already passing my house and was going to far so i decided to turn around.
at the light i was turning around i got to talk to him. he asked, "what you got?" i replied, "TBE, and you?" then he replies "50 trim, pushing 370 to the wheel." then we parted our ways.

good guy and if your on here i would like to finish that race from a roll.

-faded- 01-25-2007 04:30 PM

nice kill!! and remember you will never have an 11 sec car ;) :lol:

albie1kanobi 01-25-2007 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by fadedSTi (Post 3836415)
nice kill!! and remember you will never have an 11 sec car ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....true....:lol: :lol: :lol:

-faded- 01-25-2007 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by albie1kanobi (Post 3836438)
:lol: :lol: :lol: ....true....:lol: :lol: :lol:

i just think hes mad because he has had a 35r setup sitting in his house for over a year and with all that money spent, its barely quicker than a meth/green setup :lol: green wall the way, when do you get yours?

41ants 01-25-2007 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by fadedSTi (Post 3836448)
i just think hes mad because he has had a 35r setup sitting in his house for over a year and with all that money spent, its barely quicker than a meth/green setup :lol: green wall the way, when do you get yours?

So, thats why that guy was all bitter the other day :lol:

albie1kanobi 01-25-2007 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by fadedSTi (Post 3836448)

i know, i showed proof of what a 20g w/o meth and he still wasnt convinced.
i wont get my turbo upgrade til next year. i want to hang on to my snail for awhile now. but my meth comes in tommorrow. 22psi from the vf is gonna be interesting!

Wukindada 01-25-2007 05:14 PM

Nice.....

Watch yourself with the SRT4 though.....there is a Yellow on & a red one with a FMIC that are Sheriffs cars.

My office is around MLK & 75 so I see them quite often.
The Red one has tried to egg me on twice once cutting in front of me & slow way down. I almost took the bait, I pulled along side of him & put my window down, he did the same & I just looked over @ him & waved.........

Sneaky & it should be Illegal

albie1kanobi 01-25-2007 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Wukindada (Post 3836572)
Nice.....

Watch yourself with the SRT4 though.....there is a Yellow on & a red one with a FMIC that are Sheriffs cars.

The Red one has tried to egg me on twice once cutting in front of me & slow way down. I almost took the bait, I pulled along side of him & put my window down, he did the same & I just looked over @ him & waved.........

good lookin out, i'll keep that in mind the next time one approaches me.

IWANNASUPRA 01-30-2007 08:34 AM

lol now cops have srt-4s wtf well it wont be hard to outrun them? :lol:

GNEn!st 01-30-2007 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Wukindada (Post 3836572)
Nice.....

yo thanx for the info i drive around the same area..so ill look out.. but if u c a yellow one with a front mount with black poweder coated rims and skinny guy drivin that just my boy hecotor he aint no cop .. so dont get confused