Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   War Stories (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/)
-   -   Few more kills for the good ol' talon tonight. (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/292950-few-more-kills-good-ol-talon-tonight.html)

00eclipseGT 03-06-2006 03:58 PM

Few more kills for the good ol' talon tonight.

So im goin to pick up one of my friends from his work and im heading down 62nd ave when i notice a blue STI with an exaust gets beside me. I was like hhmmm i wonder if he'll go. So we turn onto haines rd where you take it to US 19 and i notice we get to a red light right there at US 19 where that mcdonalds is. Im like aight cool. I notice though that it looks like he really isnt paying attention so im like oh well and throw the high boost on for precautionary measures. :lol: Well we take off normal and he hits on it so i hit on it and i just pull away , not to sound cocky , but almost like he wasnt racing, so i slowed down and he caught up a little bit and i walked away again and then i finally shut down, he waved and i gave him a thumbs up and that was that. If ur on here, nice run man.

So i pick up my friend and were on our way back and this mutang GT flys passed me and hes actin all retarded and like a badass so im like ok lets go. So i get up next to him and he didnt want any so i was like screw it and turned. Well i turn and notice that he hauls ass around the nearest corner out onto the road. We catch a red light and took off normal and he didnt hit on it so i was like w/e then he did, so i did and put a busload on him easily , so he made a U-turn at the nearest turn lane and left. :D :lol:

Not to bad i must say.

Talon: 2
STI and 'Stang : 0

Cliff notes anyone?

-Raced STI with exaust walk away easily
-Raced Mustang GT walk away easily and then he uturns

The end

mrnicejetta 03-06-2006 04:26 PM

Good kills

00eclipseGT 03-06-2006 04:30 PM

:D Thank you

THE_ONE 03-06-2006 04:37 PM

:thumbup:

Off-Topic 03-06-2006 04:39 PM

good kills

F4A22 03-06-2006 06:27 PM

Good kills

00eclipseGT 03-06-2006 09:02 PM

Thanks everyone, this is kinda off topic but i just put my projectors in tonight, and got my rims on sunday and got a tighter tune on saturday. Dayum lets just hope things keep going good. *Knock on wood* lol :lol:

Drivermod03 03-06-2006 09:14 PM

SWEEEEEEET..:)..Good kill man

Sourskittle 03-07-2006 07:41 AM

Good kills, I hear those STis are the fastest thing EVER from a roll :-o

Wish I had a 95' TSi AWD or even better GS-X, they look almost just like a GS, and that's why I like them so much...

Always a sucker for a sleeper///

00eclipseGT 03-07-2006 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by ttawd3s
Good kills, I hear those STis are the fastest thing EVER from a roll :-o

Wish I had a 95' TSi AWD or even better GS-X, they look almost just like a GS, and that's why I like them so much...

Always a sucker for a sleeper///

Ur not lien about the talons bein sleepers, everyone trys to race me and then they get the smacketh down :lol: .

Those STIs are pretty quick from a roll but it wasnt like a 20 roll so i had plenty of time for my turbo to spool so it wasnt like half spooled r in 3rd gear in a low rpm range ya know.