Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   War Stories (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/)
-   -   ::CALLOUT:: Jon3kGT,ScoobyDoo,TampaWrx (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/209796-callout-jon3kgt-scoobydoo-tampawrx.html)

myltwon 02-01-2005 03:40 PM

yes auto's have high potential, but these are full race prepped auto's you are bringing up, not a factory glass tranny from subaru.

yes I drive an auto and I DO perfer it for drag racing

I'm also guessing not only are these auto's fully race prepped they're not subaru automatic transmissions

scoobywrx 02-01-2005 03:49 PM

Actually the auto wrx tranny is much stronger than the manual tranny it can hold close to 350 h.p at the wheels. The manual tranny may be weak but the auto is far from it youll rarely hear of people breaking there auto tranny. Actually the first two videos are stock auto trannys with Protorque converters. 1. I never said the Srt-4 is slow all I said is a Wrx will probably get it from a dig. 1/4 mile Srt-4 will win2. I never said my car is quick , it is fast for an auto. 3. Who said I got like 395 h.p I'm far from it?. 4. There will also be a quicker car out there.

PoppaSmurf 02-01-2005 04:29 PM

for all the smack you've talked in other threads, i think you owe skittle a run, i for one, doubt you'll be able to outlaunch him by much, if at all :lol:

scoobywrx 02-01-2005 04:30 PM

wheres all the smack all I said is stage 2 wrx will beat stage 2 srt-4

PoppaSmurf 02-01-2005 04:34 PM

so you're not gonna race the basically stock neon?

myltwon 02-01-2005 04:34 PM

Originally posted by scoobydoo
wheres all the smack all I said is stage 2 wrx will beat stage 2 srt-4
in an ideal situation maybe

but to say that it is impossible for a stage X car to lose to a stage X car is pointless

Super Coupe 02-01-2005 05:07 PM

Originally posted by scoobydoo
Ya my auto Wrx is slow as hell. Auto and Awd is not a good cobination. So are all the autos Wrx's Easy Street builds. Jr last time I heard your running low 14's w/o nitrous which isn't too impressive. Ya who said 395 h.p let me guess Javie do you actually believe everything you hear? Who the hell said I run a 15sec 1/4 mile? Auto+AWD is slow heres proof.This auto is slow So is this one and this one plus this one I never said my car is quick all I said is a Stage 2 Wrx will beat a Stage 2 Srt-4. I know skittle could beat us all 1/4mile he probably running low 13's. Anyone care for Gandy Saturday night?

Im down for a race ill let you know when n where its not smart to post up where we r gonna race................I tell u though I am in the 13's deff mid to low now with my mods..........and just to let you know JR is faster than u think.........well Ill let you find out when u race me n him............

PoppaSmurf 02-01-2005 05:22 PM

Originally posted by ToRqUe
Im down for a race ill let you know when n where its not smart to post up where we r gonna race................I tell u though I am in the 13's deff mid to low now with my mods..........and just to let you know JR is faster than u think.........well Ill let you find out when u race me n him............
no way, i heard JR is SOLID mid 14's :lol: ...but hey, let him find out just how fast a 14 second car is :lol: :lol:

scoobywrx 02-01-2005 05:26 PM

damn what you got on that cobra? Supercharger sounds good. Ya Jr is probably in 13's he just wants money races :lol:
Also just for fun no bs or shittalking. :D

myltwon 02-01-2005 05:49 PM

nope his cobra is a 98 no f/i as far as I know