Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   War Stories (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/)
-   -   Big mouth sleeperj23 (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/204442-big-mouth-sleeperj23.html)

ITR#279 01-06-2005 02:44 PM

Call OUT sleeperj23

WoW you just dont know when to shut your big mouth huh?? You say my ITR is a piece and its sitting on blocks in my drive way, WOW i dint know that my car with a valve problem would be sitting on blocks when ive been driving it the hole time. I guess its just so bad ass. WOW, im amazed.

I dont even know why your calling out V8s in Tampa or anywhere cuz you sure as hell dont stand a chance against any stage 3 roush. i think the so called roush you ran wanted to play how close could you get while his foot was barely on the gas.

Then you want to say that you didnt know we were supposed to run when you made a post on Team Integra that you were going to the track and you wanted to run me but YOU dont even SHOW UP to your on call out you fool.

Im fixing my type R and i hope you boost 10psi and spray your 30shot cuz thats not even going to help you!!

Let me know when you wake up from your high 12s in the 1\4 dream.

Half Fast 01-06-2005 04:03 PM

IBTL

EMO :emo:

00TEGLS 01-06-2005 04:10 PM

Gee everyone likes this guy.

chevy eater 01-06-2005 05:01 PM

he sets up races and doesn't show back up to run it.
the race we set up was for free and still did not come back to run.

If the car runs what i was told it does,he will beat me no problem,but he doesn't have the sack to even try.

flsurfkarma 01-06-2005 07:11 PM

see fuckers this is the shit i'm talking bout... same things at books a million this mother fucker just sets up races and then says for 500 what an ass.... thats alright we will see if he shows up to the track event on saturday.....

launch 01-06-2005 07:18 PM

Originally posted by Half Fast
IBTL

EMO :emo:

Damn, Let the battle of the newbies begin. I'm with Half Fast on this one. WTF.

AWDTurbo24 01-06-2005 08:58 PM

AN LS with a turbo. You had better put a big "S" on your hood because the way you are talking you think you are superman. First off you were the one that posted for The ITR to come to the track for money and then you didnt show. And i do not know what all this money 500 dollar crap is about. You talk big but the one night you did show up at the track, the ITR and the GSX were waiting but the little TURBO LS didnt even have enough money to race, you panzie. I know your upset that the kid in the ITR took your girl but that is no reason to go spouting off at the mouth about your stock LS with an oversized turbo that you will never even push it too half of its potential. And my car is on blocks huh..... shows how much you know. Its in the shop, i just took it in yesterday. I am getting a bigger downpipe, bigger injectors, and putting the stock rims back on. Get your facts straight before you start talking crap again. When i get my car back you better believe you are the first person i am coming and looking for. In the mean time, you had better find someone to build that stock LS motor up if you even want a chance. That 4 grand you pissed away on that turbo isnt going to be enough. See you soon.

Skittle 01-06-2005 09:24 PM

:ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl:ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ib tl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl:::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibt l::ibtl::ibtl::ib:ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ib tl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl:tl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::i btl::ibtl::ibtl:ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl ::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl:::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl: :ibtl:ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ib tl::ibtl:::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibt:ibtl: :ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl:l: :ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl:::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl:: ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl:ibtl::ibtl::ibt l::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl: :ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl::ibtl:

Didnt Shalane just make a thread about this,take this shit to FFA