Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   War Stories (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/)
-   -   Skittle Vs. Jsimon(turbo rsx type s) PT3! AND THE ULTIMATE KILL AT VILLAGE INN!!!!!!! (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/war-stories/187590-skittle-vs-jsimon-turbo-rsx-type-s-pt3-ultimate-kill-village-inn.html)

Skittle 10-16-2004 01:11 AM

Skittle Vs. Jsimon(turbo rsx type s) PT3! AND THE ULTIMATE KILL AT VILLAGE INN!!!!!!!

a few of us met up at CCE tonight and me and Alberto have been trying to get a run in in the past 3 months and havent been able to do so so FINALLY we meet up we already decided on a 20mph and 40mph roll...from the 20mph i lead till about 80-90mph then he shoots by giving me a nice one car length death,so we go from a 40mph..i pull early and same fucking thing....i need a BIGGER TURBO DAMN IT!low end im not having a problem with these turbo'd Hondas,but up top i getting pulled due to my small ass turbo not breathing :-( :-( Good kills/death/whatever the hell we will call it Alberto :-D :-D

AFTERWARDS at Village Inn on DM,me,Chris,John,Greg,Kim,Jeff,and some other female were all chilling outside after eating watching me make a full of myself and yell and say stupid random things to girls In Example,nice shoes,wanna fuck?ok ok so a Accord pulls around the parking lot 3 times and they dare me to go tap on the window and say im the guy that walks people to the door,well i do it,the girl declines(i know why now) and as soon as i turn around a grand prix skirts to a halt,and the most BIGGEST,SCARIEST looking mah fucker gets outta the car and says "im gonna punch you in the head" i say no your not and run to my boys sides and the man continues pursuit,fuck this i go inside Village Inn,and RUN in the kitchen...ppl are like WtF?i say this guys gonna whoop my ass then they see him(he looks IDENTICAL to the rapper 50 Cent,same size,Tats..EVERYTHING!)...so after pur-swaying(SP?!) them to let me stay back there,Greg talked to the guy and explained the joke bla bla bla and the guy shook my hand,tapped me in the chest a few times,hugged me and said sorry for scaring me and his bday is on Sunday so i said happy bday and glad you got a laugh,and sorry if i disrespected you and we all LAUGHED our asses off about this for a good 20-30 min all in all.....YES I GOT PUNKED!! :lol:

Keep in mind...me-5'7,140lbs,big ass black guy-6'2,220+,CACK DIESEL,tats and no t-shirt on.....you would've done the same if you were me :-D :-D

All in all....Best night EvaR!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Geez that guy made me look like a little BITCH!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

onefastcavyz24 10-16-2004 01:18 AM

yes it was awsome tonight except for what happend at village inn to you. Shit i was scared of that dude. but it was a night i will never forget:lol:

InsaneCivicCoupe 10-16-2004 01:33 AM

Yeah, it was a good night... I had fun owning the shit out of the M3 on the way there, as well as a few other random cars, and CCIS was fun to... But the best part of the night was 50Cent punking the shit out of you... I think Greg and I were ready to fight, although, I think after he realized you were with all of us, he was somewhat detered from any further conflict, and decide to be friends and said Gregg was his new friend, and he loved you... :lol:

But yes, despite everyone elses pussiness, I stood up and went straight into the jacket when I thought the ish might hit the fan...

What, You think Im gonna actually FIGHT that mother fucker??? Fuck no, Ill even up the odds a bit, and do things my way... Call it cheating if you want, but rather see him and his "homey" picked up off the pavement, then one of us..... ;)

Skittle 10-16-2004 01:37 AM

:lol: if i knew Greg had that stick i would of turned myself into a cardboard box again :lol::lol::lol:

but god damn did i get punked,if Jeff recorded that i seriously think that would of been the funniest video on the net...

Alpha 10-16-2004 02:00 AM

That's the short version of the story :lol: I'm 6'1 190lbs. When this dude came to the door and stood infront of me and beside me I admit I was even a little nervous thinking we were going to scrap with these two. Wasnt that he was big but the fact we had all been up a LONG time, this dude was drunk, his boy kept going on and on, etc.

All in all fun night :thumbup:

Then we got back to Chris's house but that's another story.

InsaneCivicCoupe 10-16-2004 02:18 AM

Fuckin drunk neighbors blaring music and doin burnouts in the driveway, and letting off the brakes smashing into another car in the driveway, then yelling back and fourth about to fight.... AT 5 IN THE DAMN MORNING!!!!!!!!

accord95 10-16-2004 05:27 AM

:lol: great story, good death

PoppaSmurf 10-16-2004 06:00 AM

:bsflag: teh skittle can never lose to a honda!!! :lol: :lol:

Steve B 10-16-2004 06:20 AM

you pussy

Jakethesnake 10-16-2004 07:51 AM

damn you pussed out lol