War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Black Skittle with tag X*B*R

Old 01-31-2004, 02:36 PM
Livin' Large

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Skittle with tag X*B*R

Left a couple letters out, but you know who you are. Just wondering if they post in here or if anybody knows them and their friend in the white lancer? I was driving my wife's Chevelle home tonight on 49th street and then the Bayside Bridge. At Ulmerton and 49th I slow down while someone is turning into Exxon and this black skittle and white lancer go by me in the middle lane revving their shit and spinning the tires. I figure they were only kidding being that it has been raining all day, then going across the bridge the skittle keeps speeding up everytime I get within 5 cars of him like we are going to have a bonzai run across the bridge in the rain I maintained the same speed the entire way across the bridge, and they sped up and slowed down probably 3 different times. Then we get off the bridge on McMullen and they start with the revving and spinning again. Whoever you are, don't know if you checked the weather report or not, but let me tell you IT'S FUCKING RAINING!!! I'm sure my wife would be happy to hand either of you your stupid asses when the sun is out, but don't endanger everyone else on the road to impress me with your ability to spin tires IN THE RAIN. Fucking Retards.
Old 01-31-2004, 03:10 PM

An idiot in a yellow neon kept trying to race me on the howard franklin bridge. I couldn't believe he was serious with all the rain and traffic. I spun my tires to show him hes an idiot and tried to ignore him.
Old 01-31-2004, 03:31 PM
TraumaInDHead

I can spin tire dry... doin 45.. no clutch dump.. anyways.. yeah this is sad.. rain is no fun.. I almost wrecked down in miami a couple times because the rear slid out for what seemed to be no reason except it was wet out.. it's unsafe to drive let alone race...
Old 01-31-2004, 05:02 PM
The little 5.0 that could

That's fucked up, ricers.
Old 01-31-2004, 06:29 PM
B16ACRX

you guys see that cavilier get tboned on gulf to bay, happed right across my work. Some buick hit it.It was raining. Cause you know how people cant drive out here.
Old 01-31-2004, 09:27 PM
PSSHHH x2

ill admit to throwing a rev at a vette tonight....but he revved 1st so it was provoked...but he just told me it sounded good and i returned the compliment.
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 01-31-2004, 09:32 PM

I wish I had a evo every time it rains:
Old 02-01-2004, 09:20 AM

Stupid people like to come out in the rain. Thats why some miracle needs to happen and have it snow because i'm sure they all would kill themselfs then.
Old 02-01-2004, 07:40 PM

Originally posted by flounder
Funny how all the kids with slow cars grow balls when it's raining. Morons. LOL
1. I'll race you in my "slow" skittle

2. seems the my fellow skittle owners seem to be becoming retarded