Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   The Video Post (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/video-post/)
-   -   ShockerGT Kicked My Ass At Street Heat Tonight (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/video-post/664407-shockergt-kicked-my-ass-street-heat-tonight.html)

S60R 06-20-2010 12:09 AM

ShockerGT Kicked My Ass At Street Heat Tonight

My winning streak at SH was finally broken tonight by ShockerGT tonight.

He completely massacred me out of the hole and had several car lengths on me even before I could clear the tree, lol.

Once we got moving I think I pulled back about one car length on him but he got me good. After comparing our times he beat me by almost a whole second.

Lotsa fun though and great guy. He's always gonna have me out of the hole so we will have to line up a roll race sometime once we have a chance.

Glad to say the only other guy to beat me was a Shelby GT mustang, and he only had about a half a car on me by the time we crossed the line.

Good times, good times. Great night for SH too, we got 8 runs in tonight since it wasn't too busy. :D

Me -vs- ShockerGT's Legacy GT
YouTube - Volvo S60R -vs- Subaru Legacy GT

Me -vs- Shelby GT Stang
YouTube - Volvo S60R -vs- Shelby GT Mustang

BisquitMan 06-20-2010 03:39 AM

If you actually launched your car like you had a pair, you probably would have beat that mustang.

The Fast Acura 06-20-2010 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by BisquitMan (Post 7909296)
If you actually launched your car like you had a pair, you probably would have beat that mustang.

;)

concordcobra 06-20-2010 06:22 AM

lol...That was a 07 Mustang GT. Nothing shelby about it

integra 06-20-2010 06:26 AM

The winning streak is over.

S60R 06-20-2010 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by BisquitMan (Post 7909296)

LOL, I got a stock clutch with 106K miles on it, trust me when I tell you that's as good as it get till its replaced and upgraded.

Originally Posted by concordcobra (Post 7909488)
lol...That was a 07 Mustang GT. Nothing shelby about it

So are you saying you know its a fake/poseur shelby? Had stickers and badges but I'm no stang dude so I don't know how to tell for sure.

I thought all new shelby's were blown though so I was initially skeptical, but once I got home I googled and saw they made a shelby GT that was a tweaked NA model.

Never had a regular GT stang keep up with me either so I figured it could be the real deal, lol.

ShockerGT 06-20-2010 08:18 AM

You def got a ton of runs in. You were jumping between tree and flag girl weren't you? :haha:

Get that upgraded clutch and it will be a closer race next time.

In the mean time I'm definitely down for a roll race after I get my issues squared away.

S60R 06-20-2010 08:29 AM

Cool beans man. Good luck with tracking down that leak and let me know when you do. :)

slow2v 06-20-2010 01:31 PM

so what "tweaks" are done to the NA 3v?

steveyjr1982 06-20-2010 02:47 PM

What were some of your times?