The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Nick Hogan=FAIL

Old 08-02-2007, 05:34 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LuckyH
I believe i heard last saturday you saying and i quote "hey i think i have the cleanest ek in spring hill.....well except for derek's...but wait mine runs"

Hello pot?? It's Kettle calling.

(Not to bring derek into this in any way)

Hell you even said i can take my car off roading after i told you i have vogtland springs on it. Hey at least you talked shit to my face right??

Have you ever thought that they just don't like you...and it has nothing to do with your car???
Ya know why I said that.. maybe it's because I'm a little excited my car is coming together with every penny that I've paid for. I'm assuming you haven't seen my last few cars.. they were no where near clean and half primer. And if I said something like that it means I am kidding, I do that to my best friends, I say shit like that about myself. Dude who fucking cares.. I am done with this thread, I don't like people who act like they are the shit when they haven't had to work their ass off to get where they are.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Driven Concepts

Originally Posted by MitsubishiMike
Yea that was the second Viper he crashed, the kid is a fucking idiot as well. I met him a couple years ago at a Supra meet and just like most Supra owners he is a cocky arrogant ass hole who thinks because daddy buys him everything he is hott shit. FAIL in my book, I buy everything I drive/crash my cars are built by my blood sweat and tears... his are built by his daddy's pocket book. The reason he is half-way decent is because he can push his cars much harder than most because he doen't have to be woried about recking it because daddy will buy him a new one. Most beginning drifters are not sponsered and pay for all their own shit so guess what happens when they total their cars or blow them up? They don't drive till they have saved up enough money to buy a new car or fix theirs. You know what if his daddy wasn't Hulk Hogan no one would ever know who he was he would be drifting in the back of a publix parking lot and he would be a little more concerned about crashing a viper.

thats the same viper moron, its called a paint booth.

that viper was white in early 2006, then maroon mid 2006, then yellow in 2007, then totalled.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:09 PM
Driven Concepts

also if you were 15 and your parents handed you everything you'd think you were the shit too. 15 year olds dont know any better.

anyways as the only person in this thread who has actually been to a competition with nick as a fellow competitior, i say the kid is pretty cool and level headed, considering his age and background. i doubt id be like that in his shoes. then again if my dad was hulk hogan, my dad probably would keep me in line pretty well with his 80'' pythons. hey there brother.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:19 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

I dunno maybe he has leveled out a little I met him 3 years ago and he seemed just a bit to cocky for someone who couldn't even drive his car there ya know. I dunno just kinda struck me the wrong way when the first thing he did when he got out of the car in the video is put his hands in the air, honestly I know every single one of us on here's first impulse would be to see what kind of damage they did to their cars. Ahh just had a bad couple days and money problems so I decided to take out my anger on tr lol.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:43 PM

Why does everyone keep saying daddy is buying his Vipers? He's sponsored by Mopar. They are supplied directly by Dodge/Mopar, and I don't think there's ANY drifting sponsorship out there that doesn't expect to wreck a few cars here and there. So you guys hate him because he got a head start in life and has it easy? If that's not jealousy, I don't know what is. Say anyone of you "hard-working" individuals won the lottery one day, would you hate yourself because you got a break in life? There's no pride in being poorer than someone else.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Boost addict...

Originally Posted by MitsubishiMike
and just like most Supra owners he is a cocky arrogant ass hole
You must be talking about MKIV owners... I met Nick at that meet, well, I've met Nick a few times, and never got that "cocky, daddy buys me everything, asshole" feel from him... The first time I met the "KID" he was 14 years old and had more maturity than half the guys twice his age there... I sat and talked to him for 20 minutes, never knowing who this "kid" was, and got a very good impression of him... He never mentioned his father, or money, or anything... Maybe its because I treated him like a person and didnt EXPECT him to be some cranky bratty ass rich kid... Every other meeting I had with has been a good one, never had one problem with Nick... Good kid IMO...
Old 08-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Race Photographer

Originally Posted by Troux
Why does everyone keep saying daddy is buying his Vipers? He's sponsored by Mopar. They are supplied directly by Dodge/Mopar, and I don't think there's ANY drifting sponsorship out there that doesn't expect to wreck a few cars here and there. So you guys hate him because he got a head start in life and has it easy? If that's not jealousy, I don't know what is. Say anyone of you "hard-working" individuals won the lottery one day, would you hate yourself because you got a break in life? There's no pride in being poorer than someone else.
I dont know if hes still sponsored by them anymore or if he really was. He was driving sams car for awhile, then something happened with that deal.

"I am and what I do are not a taxable commodity for you to use and abuse" - Me

This is my fuck the government movement

Old 08-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Boost addict...

Originally Posted by EroticA
read supra forums. hes a post whore.
LMFAO!!!! Do YOU read SF? Yeah... Supraforums.com <--- Click it... That's Nick's SF profile... Look at it for 5 seconds... Or here, I'll tell you in case you're too lazy to look... *or cant for whatever reason*

Total Posts: 697 (0.38 posts per day)

Yep, POST WHORE! 697 posts in FIVE years... hahaha!
Old 08-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Race Photographer

acutally he is registered on here, and on sfldrifters.com too

"I am and what I do are not a taxable commodity for you to use and abuse" - Me

This is my fuck the government movement

Old 08-02-2007, 07:53 PM
back in a 4g63

Originally Posted by Reign_Maker
LMFAO!!!! Do YOU read SF? Yeah... Supraforums.com <--- Click it... That's Nick's SF profile... Look at it for 5 seconds... Or here, I'll tell you in case you're too lazy to look... *or cant for whatever reason*

Total Posts: 697 (0.38 posts per day)

Yep, POST WHORE! 697 posts in FIVE years... hahaha!
i couldnt look at it because i would have to log in, but i dont have an account

"All I can tell you is... the gun had an owner, something happened, and suddenly the gun didnt have an owner anymore."