Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   The TRuck Forum (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/truck-forum/)
-   -   supra powered truck (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/truck-forum/107361-supra-powered-truck.html)

supratruck 10-30-2003 08:37 AM

aight ill let ya kno, right now its breaking up real bad right before it hits boost,dunno what the deal is, ive got it set at 7psi and my air/fuel mix is good for now ''little rich'', i believe itll run a mid to high 13 tonight, but we'll see...let ya kno. Later

MYSY 8U 10-30-2003 03:36 PM

mid to high 13s? cool.... i gotta get back to finishing the syclone... now im eager to line up. :evil1:

Tony 10-31-2003 06:50 AM

Doesn't a cyclone run low 13s stock?

MYSY 8U 11-03-2003 08:57 PM

Syclone. S. Not C.

That irks me when its clearly written in my posts and profile. :mad:

But yes, a Syclone will do low 13s in stock form if tuned correctly. Im far, far away from stock....which buys supratruck some time before I return the truck back on the street. :smirk:

supratruck 11-07-2003 05:48 PM

I ran a 13.8......need lower gears thou or smaller tires cuz i was only in 3rd gear across the finish line. but first time out, couldnt luanch it at all,completely stock engine with little turbo slapped on it.. 13.8 not bad........oh and i was only running 7psi... with the 22'' slicks and some smaller injectors itll run low 13's on 7psi all day long

MYSY 8U 11-10-2003 02:44 PM

trans is back in.... its closer...

mr2dude9161 11-11-2003 08:08 PM

Re: supra powered truck

hey bitch i talk alot of shit right and what in the fuck do you do at least i have a complete car and you have half a truck and you go around telling people that its not bad running a 13.8 that sucks because your truck is so striped that if you take off more wait it will fall apart before it gets through the finish line you piece of shit

supratruck 11-12-2003 05:32 PM

hahaha and what does your car run? and how many quarts of oil do you steal from work every day for your car?and why did you glue your t-tops on? oh and ive got a 96 tacoma for everyday driver,so thwe gut bucket turbo truck isnt a prob. and i see you gotta talk yer shyt online now not at work, and you gotta talk shyt about interior? if thats what your talking about...........since i blew your fuckin doors off on dale mabry....but i was a real nice guy about it, didnt rub it in your face at all, in fact i dint say a word about it to you until now,but i see how young and childish you really ARE now, so uh dont come up to me and ask for help with your pos and ask any questions about my shyt or to buy parts aff me...........haha and thats-all-folks

mr2dude9161 11-12-2003 06:51 PM

your real funny bitch because you tried to buy my car off the dealer wahen i was so dont even go there about my car being a piece of shit or anything and if you wanna talk shit bitch sell both of your trucks and you wont even get half the amount of money that i paid for my car hoe

mr2dude9161 11-12-2003 06:58 PM

your talking about me being a shit talker and how much did it cost you to make that piece of shit truck like 50 bucks because i would hate to be you and take a gilr out on either one of your trucks o wait your gay my bad i forgot that you carry guys you need to get your shit straight because your lucky that i have wooped your ass already for being so fucking stupid and that fucking tabbaco chew that shit its sick you look like a 50 year old man you fucking dumb ass