TRShop Reviews Reviews of service provided (good or bad) by local shops. Keep it factual and honest people, no flaming, no posting personal details and keep it ontopic.

experience at z fever

Old 11-18-2008, 10:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up experience at z fever

just to let all the 240 people out the wanting to do or upgrade there 240s zfever is my recommendation for the quality and the expertise in there work and service. well the experience with them has been great. they've worked on my car (89 nissan 240 (color blue) with the r32 skyline front end on it) which they installed the front end and built my motor. and just recently found out the blew my motor some how. which they owned up to it and is putting in another sr20det. and retesting it on the Dino. so if anybody is interested in work done go to zfever with my recommendation(keith) because of the business and a great job from the crew (martin,jeff,doug and owner doug) thanks for all the business and the appreciation.
from keith
Old 05-08-2009, 11:14 PM

This place is hot garbage. The ower Doug is a shady guy. To make long story short I spend at leas 11 grand at his shop, and 2 engine later I end up with shitty work perfrmance. If anyone want to contact me, I will tell you all about this shop. Please do not take your car to them, not even for an oil change. My cell is 727-488-2825. Contact e any time. I am soooooo piss off at this shop
Old 06-01-2009, 05:46 PM
is a ricer at heart

Yes Z fever is a peice of trash!!!! i took my car here today and had the worst experience of my life!!!!! doug isnt shady, he's a freakin shadow to shade!!!!! my car sat at his shop today for a freakin hour untouched. all they did was tell me problems with the car i already knew and charged me an hour of labor!!!! they made me pay 80 bux for my car to sit on there rack for an hour and it came out the way it went in!!!!! never again!!!!
TR DC CREW MEMBER #51!!!!
Originally Posted by Liquid
DSM's are gay! Vtec is ftw!
Originally Posted by cheezy47
^haha, I trade until I come up on what I want... Cars and wheels...
ANTI JDM
Old 10-14-2011, 08:25 PM

Blew up my buddies g35 then try to get him sign papers after they blew his motor