Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   TRack Events Forum (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/track-events-forum/)
-   -   TRack Event # 6 Is In The Bag ! (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/track-events-forum/128837-track-event-6-bag.html)

Scott 01-17-2004 07:30 PM

TRack Event # 6 Is In The Bag !

It was another great turnout ! We let 111 cars come in after we noticed how well the lines were moving. Also very little wait time if any for that amount of cars was great for the exception of a few breakdowns.

A big thanks to all of our real fast cars (10 seconds and faster) that showed as promised as well as the couple of Pro cars.

Also a big thanks to the owners and staff of BMP for doing a great job as usual and providing a great racing surface.

If you have lots of pictures to post please put them in a gallery and post a link in General Car Chat or post them in a thread in General Car Chat so they do not get lost in FFA or other forums.

Most of all thanks to all of you for using proper track etiquette.

AnTman86T 01-17-2004 07:39 PM

Had lots of fun.. that Supra was godly quick. 8.87 =-D. Nice to see fellow Nissans out. I will await soon for 1320-LaterZ

SLO5OH 01-17-2004 08:31 PM

It was my first time racing at a TRack event and I had a helluva good time! I met 351coupe and somebody else whose name I forgot and got some compliments on the Coupe. I even went my best time ever on street tires (12.5 on Nittos) thanks to the awesome track prep. All was well until I got a bad tank of gas from Hess on 64 :mad:, but such is racing.

Anyway, there were some people I didn't get to meet but I ran againt phatstang1's SVO and got to see the interior.. what a sweet car! It definitely has potential.. somebody lend that boy some slicks!

Thanks for a great time to all those who put in the effort to make such an event possible. The cost was definitely worth it.

-Adam

onelove 01-17-2004 08:42 PM

I appricaite you guys allowing the Supra to come out, we where a little late getting started in the morning test and tune and it was nice to get the extra few test passes in thanks to TR for renting the track. Greatly Appricaited, hopefully will do it again in the future.

Punkinterviews 01-17-2004 09:05 PM

Seeing the Supra was like icing on the cake!!!

VERY Sweet car!!! Loved the TRack day as well!!! Ready for the next one.

Kris

Jonas 01-17-2004 09:34 PM

fuck my car...but i would like to thank for organizing hehe..once again fuck my car...

Suspect 01-17-2004 10:34 PM

Wish I wouldve ran the Si..............................oh well the token will be in effect at the next meet.

RaptorRed 01-18-2004 04:02 AM

Thanks for putting on a excellent event !!

Track prep was great, lines moved very well, ran my best time to date, and the rain held off until this morning, who could ask for more.

I'll definitely be there for the next one.

MonteCarlo31 01-18-2004 05:40 AM

Thanks to all who put this thing together. I came out with my friend and we had a great time. The 6 second run was the best I have seen. Man trapping 217 is sick. I thought it was well put together and had a blast. Next time I'll run if I can get the alternator to actually charge. Thanks guys it was a good time and no one seemed to have a crappy my car is better than yours attitude.

Lenny

Drivermod03 01-18-2004 07:01 AM

Awesome job guys very organized event. Hope to see more in the future.:D