Thanks for the work!

Old 02-01-2010, 06:25 AM
Slim Thugga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks for the work!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Terry and the crew over at T&C Racing on doing a fantastic job on my turbo LS, this is Brandon, black turbo LS btw.. I got jokes for days!

But yeah.. thanks for the knowledge as well so sad bout what had happened that night too. No more than 10mins from your shop. Now I gotta find a shop to do some body repairs, car still runs like a champ tho.

Shoot me some pictures btw, thanks in advance.

Oh and btw, yeah I'll be back.. gotta run that TSI again since I had no traction at all! ..and those other cars ya'll was telling me bout. Damn Ray can drive.. sexy but yeah.. I'ma shoot you some info bout what I want done next when the money gets right. Defintely wanna get a new manifold.

Highly recommended tech here, only a fool would sleep on Terry. Ya'll fam.. tell your lil' bro I got that V8 on lock VTAAAAAAAK!!!! LOL

Stay up. 1.

Last edited by Bman409; 02-01-2010 at 06:30 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:39 AM

LOL. Im so sorry that happened to you Brandon! You should have called us for sure maybe we could have saved it from the pound! At least your ok though! And thanks for the kudos on driving! I hope you get everything settled and come back soon!

#1 recommandation ls/vtec! lol later man

Old 02-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Rick James bitch

Im glad I could help I just wish we could could have came and got the car so it didnt get impounded but, like Rai said atleast your ok.
Once you get it out we can put some more work into it and make it a beast.
TR 5th Gen Civic CREW Member #14

T & C Racing

What VP Race fuel's should we carry?

FT Crew Mascot lol
Gotta love my hater fan club. I love the fact people worry about me 24/7 Ill never be forgotten. I love you guys.....
Old 02-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Slim Thugga

Originally Posted by rairai
LOL. Im so sorry that happened to you Brandon! You should have called us for sure maybe we could have saved it from the pound! At least your ok though! And thanks for the kudos on driving! I hope you get everything settled and come back soon!

#1 recommandation ls/vtec! lol later man
Originally Posted by sprjit22
Im glad I could help I just wish we could could have came and got the car so it didnt get impounded but, like Rai said atleast your ok.
Once you get it out we can put some more work into it and make it a beast.
I would've called ya'll but it was to late, like I said when it all happened all I remember is me spinning around like 4 times, hitting the fence, landing in the ditch near that pond and then getting out the car and passing out, next thing I know I'm in the back of the ambulance and they asking me bogus questions! What year is it? What today is? etc. I passed it though so I was all good.

Well it's at that towing place I told ya'll about, moms talked to them earlier and it seems that he does body work too! So I'm seeing what kinda of estimate he gonna drop on me and see how that goes. I just want the dents out, everything else can be re-painted then I think I'll work on the motor some motor, yeah I want it to be a beast! What DC you know without a front bumper cleaner than mines?

Yeah LS/VTEC is no joke! But sadly it's gonna be a bitch to find a VTEC head or when I do you know how folks gonna want a arm and a leg for it so I think I'ma just try and port and polish the head till then. Also, bout my head, valve cover and intake I might try and pick that up later on this week or next if not then you can have it Terry, see if you can get some cash off of it.

Oh btw, I found out what size injectors they were, they're 525cc they're domestic injectors so I'ma see if I can find a set of those and see how that goes. 50lb = 525cc, I did the online conversion here. I definitely wanna bump up the boost though.

Damn Ray when you gonna post the pictures? You slacking girl! Put that slice of cheese and gatorade down! Leave the DSM alone too, it's quick already! I wanna see it build though, got a nice clean manifold on it too.. you can eat off the manifold cause it's so clean.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Rick James bitch

Its not fast yet. It should go under the knife soon though just all depends on a few small things then all will be good.

T & C Racing

FT Crew Mascot lol
Gotta love my hater fan club. I love the fact people worry about me 24/7 Ill never be forgotten. I love you guys.....
Old 02-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Slim Thugga

Originally Posted by sprjit22
Its not fast yet. It should go under the knife soon though just all depends on a few small things then all will be good.
Well it's quick to me, maybe cause I ain't have no traction and I didn't 2step ya'll. What plans ya'll got in works for it?
Old 02-01-2010, 04:27 PM

Ill work on uploading the pictures now while terry is working on this valvo..

Dont hate on my gatorade and cheese! lol Im still shocked about what happened! I was telling a few people today! Hopefully that guy can work out a good deal with you. That would be sweet! And you car is def clean as hell! No doubt about that. Is your mom planning on helping you get the car out??

Plans for now are bigger turbo and upgraded fuel system. Im going to do the bottem end set up like my last eclipse je piston and eagle rods. then build up the head. Or maybe visa versa..

Old 02-01-2010, 04:59 PM

Shot with T1060 at 2010-02-01

Last edited by rairai; 02-01-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:34 PM
has a new plan in action

i see ls-v-t in your future its all clear

Old 02-01-2010, 09:45 PM
Rick James bitch

yes sir. He will be going through alot of changes as long as everything works out as planned

T & C Racing

FT Crew Mascot lol