Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

ROTM UPDATE!!!! REY, If you do not read this and send to 5 people you will die!! j/k

Old 07-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Not Mad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ROTM UPDATE!!!! REY, If you do not read this and send to 5 people you will die!! j/k

REY,

Lets move ROTM into the Members ride section. This should help draw more attention and members to participate in ROTM!!!!

And don't forget to get back to me on the IDEAS I PM'd you earlier this week. We are going to revive some of the sections on this forum. Regardless if people want us to or not. I will help find ways to make this place grow.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:50 AM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CoRDiTe
REY,

Lets move ROTM into the Members ride section. This should help draw more attention and members to participate in ROTM!!!!

And don't forget to get back to me on the IDEAS I PM'd you earlier this week. We are going to revive some of the sections on this forum. Regardless if people want us to or not. I will help find ways to make this place grow.

there was a very good buzz going for ROTM for a few months there until some people took it upon themselves to stop involving the forum as a whole to involve a few butthurt minorities. Hopefully we can incorporate some of those ideas and get it rolling again.