Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

And another...Mod app

Old 05-17-2012, 12:12 AM
mowchowbrowncow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up And another...Mod app

Car:
94 civic hatchback & 02 nissan sentra

Forums you would like to moderate:
Cars for sale, honda/acura, Wheels forsale/wanted.

Specific car knowlege:
Mostly a Honda guy, but i also have a fair share of Nissan knowledge. Also Have a bit of Bmw experience " not much bmw action on here"
Been Around cars since i was about 14 years old or so & can do a good amount of work.

Any experience at moderating:
Yes i mod on other types of sites but they are not car related, also used to mod on hondastreetculture.com "until it was no more"

The main job of a moderator is:
I feel the main Job of a moderator is to keep the site running smoothly, or as smooth as possible. Make sure all rules are being followed as much as possible & enforcing them. Also to clean up or close any junk threads or threads that are getting way off topic.

Why should you become a moderator:
I'v been a member for some years now, & a pretty reputable one at that. I work long 12 hour nights behind a computer so i have plenty of time to go threw the site. I already go threw & report junk or anything like that so why not just make it easier on the other mods . Also i understand as being a mod we are kinda like a team & have to work together.

Users who do not like me:
No i can't really think of any members who have a problem with me, Everyone butts heads sometime or another on a thread. Its the internet Can't take things personal.

Closing statement:
Make me mod you won't regret it

thanks_James

Old 05-17-2012, 05:44 AM
Rey
Banned

interesting....
Old 05-18-2012, 01:58 AM
mowchowbrowncow

Originally Posted by rey
interesting....

Rey did you ever get that fender roller? i pm'd you about it.