Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/suggestion-box-help-tamparacing/)
-   -   Nismokid's (Nick) Moderater Application (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/suggestion-box-help-tamparacing/578086-nismokids-nick-moderater-application.html)

nismokid 06-10-2009 09:08 PM

Nismokid's (Nick) Moderater Application

TR Username:
Nismokid

Car:
1993 Ford Ranger STX 4x4

Any specific car knowledge:

I first started my voyage at the age of 15 when I recived my first car, through help of my father that has been a mechanic for 30+ years as well as a mechanic in the USAF. I Graduated high school and recived a certificate from the state showing that I completed all 7 Automotive Mechanics classes during my 4 years. As well as learning from first hand experinces, and working for Xtreme 4x4 Automotive.

Forums you would like to moderate:

I would love to give a helping hand in the Truck Forum/ Truck for Sale. I understand that the Truck forum is not at a fast moving pace as the other forums, but I will lend a hand in some of the other forums as well.

Any experience at moderating:

No, I have not, but I do over look at what the duties of the other mods here on Tampa Racing and can see what I need to do.

What do you think the main job of a moderator is:

I think the main job of at moderator is to keep the drama at a minimum, clean up old, abandoned threads, Remove any spam, direct members to where they can find information about a certin product or troubleshooting. Lending a hand to members who need help, aswell as keeping things calm and in a good running order.

Why should you become a moderator:

I have been a registered member for a couple of years now, I have seen how this system works, and I feel that I can make a great attempt to keep this site running smoothly.

List users who do not like you:

As far as I know, no members have a problem with me. I am a very nice, informative, outgoing guy. Who is just here to help fellow members as well as this site.

I realize there may be no response to this post:

Yes, I realize this, and I am completely fine with that aspect. I'm just throwing the idea out there, that if this site needs any help, I would make a great canidate. Thank you.

S13_01 06-11-2009 12:46 PM

i vouche for nick.

nismokid 06-11-2009 06:03 PM

^ Thanks nick! I'm on here 24/7 so I'd figure I might as well be some help :lol:

RobRobking18 06-11-2009 07:53 PM

negative for me. sorry nick.

nismokid 06-11-2009 10:43 PM

^can you please elaborate as to why I would not make a good canidate for a moderater postion?

BoostedRacerDad 06-12-2009 09:43 AM

I say make him a moderator

nismokid 06-12-2009 10:53 AM

^ Thanks man!

chocolate face 06-12-2009 11:27 AM

Nick is a good guy, when ever i have a question or doubt he's there. He knows hes shit too! Nick has my vote.

nismokid 06-12-2009 01:05 PM

^ Thanks for the vote bro!

biggoofy 06-12-2009 02:37 PM

no fuckin way should he be a mod i kid i kid + 1 from me