Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

I'm sick of Nissan tech being a playground for children, so here is my mod app

Old 02-27-2009, 01:39 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm sick of Nissan tech being a playground for children, so here is my mod app

TR Username: Rb240Mike
Car: 91 Nissan 240sx coupe, aero, wheels, SR swap, yada yada yada

Any specific car knowledge: I have pretty much no problem what so ever working on anything Nissan related and am pretty handy around Hondas and Mitsubishi's as well. I know my way around wheel fitments pretty well too. I've been working on cars for a few years now and have built quite a few s-chassis.

Forums you would like to moderate: Nissan Tech

Any experience at moderating:I was a moderator on www.team-2g.com for a couple years then retired after getting out of eclipses and am currently a moderator on www.jdmdreams.net

What do you think the main job of a moderator is: Control the section(s) you are placed in. Keep threads on topic and from getting out of control. Help out members who are having problems to the best of your ability and keep the BS to a minimum.

Why should you become a moderator:
I have been on TR for a while now and am on here constantly, I have alot of TR feedback and quite a few referals. I am pretty level headed about things, and I don't take out personal grudges against anyone. I am not the person to abuse power, just would like to get rid of the drama caused and off topic random post that disorganize tr. I just wanna turn this into a mature place for adults to talk and enjoy themselves after a crappy day at work, not how it is with so much drama that is just gets people mad and upset instead.

is there anyone who does not like you:as far as I know I'm cool with everyone on here, and personally I don't have a problem with anyone.

Thanks
Old 02-27-2009, 01:52 PM

seen ur post...seem lik a very responsible tr member...u got my vote!

lol caeser u have 813 posts.
gangta
Old 02-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Banned

dun dun dun...
Old 02-27-2009, 03:00 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by carbon21
RB240Mike -
"that would be why TR has failed, and continues to fail even worse on a daily basis. TR has sucked for years now, because everyone gets sick of this shit and leaves, leaving us left with almost all immature children."

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/n...240_kid-2.html
and? That would be the whole point of this and exactly why I applied for mod because I want to clean things up and end the BS that drives members away. I'm glad you posted that because that is exactly what TR doesn't need and a prime example of what was incouraged, people go about things in an immature way.

dun dun dun...
Old 02-27-2009, 03:03 PM
Banned

A good idea might have been to not come out and just plain say "TR has sucked for years now". I wouldn't set too high of standard for yourself, and say you're going to pull miracles like Jesus did for lepers because if you do, some may be disappointed when you don't actually fulfill your promises .
Old 02-27-2009, 03:54 PM
Passed you

gotz me vote

Old 02-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RB240Mike
and? That would be the whole point of this and exactly why I applied for mod because I want to clean things up and end the BS that drives members away. I'm glad you posted that because that is exactly what TR doesn't need and a prime example of what was incouraged, people go about things in an immature way.

dun dun dun...
you said tr sucks.

i like it here, dont go turning this around on me

you said it. i was merely showing it.
TR Balla Donor Supreme

with a join date on 08 you don't understand how TR has gone down. Alot of very knowledgable people here on TR have stopped posting because they just don't feel like dealing with the drama, I can name probably a good 100 people who were actually IMO valued members of TR that you never see post anymore. To me the kid that has a bone stock 96 Honda Civic and talks shit all the time is not nearly as important to TR compared to someone who has been building cars for years and can help people with their problems. Because of such a lack of control on all the drama on TR the members who have no real knowledge and act like children drive away the knowledgable helpful members. I'm just tired of seeing this happen. Did I say I would "pull miracles" no, I just simply would like to help make TR a better place. Honestly if I don't get mod, its not the end of the world, all i want is the drama to stop, that's all, wether it be by me or the current Nissan tech mods tightening down its all good.
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by carbon21
you said tr sucks.

i like it here, dont go turning this around on me

you said it. i was merely showing it.
and you were taking it out of context... grow up. I posted the reason why I said that, so read. You joined last month, you can't see the difference between TR now and 4 years ago.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Banned

Name 100 people; please.