Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

Newbs.

Old 01-28-2009, 11:16 AM
call me puppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 01-28-2009, 12:18 PM
TR Shop Mod

other sites u have a probation period and cannot log in until after the probation is up. it helps.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Chuck aka Woody

i agree with teamcalloway03.
something really needs to be done about this problem!

NO EXCUSES for my lil FWD! Cmon RWD's n AWD's, lets DIG!

STEISS RACING all the way
HONDA ENGINES from oem to EXTREEM

www.myspace.com/streetracin_cwby

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1433200141
Old 03-14-2009, 11:19 PM
Broke not Built

i would have to concur with this suggestion. even if like 240_kid said, it will just make the spam bots post in 1 location, atleast it will be somewhat easier to locate them/track them. the trolling is the other problem on here. to many people make a fake name, because they want to hide there "true identity" and make un-needed posts.

but this is just my .02

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
What do i have to prove to anyone?....umm NOTHING!!
Old 03-15-2009, 02:18 PM
S1's body guard

i agree as well its becoming a bigger problem

SQUADRON ONE
NIKON D60 / 18-55 VR / 55-200 VR /

1994-integra ls j fronted on boost 348whp

1996-integra ls-vtekkk dd
Old 03-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Can you dig it?

How about this: Require new users's first post to be in the meet and greet forums, so bots/trolls can be banned.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:49 PM
S1's body guard

i like that idea and like team integra does it only one post per day trial period or something

SQUADRON ONE
NIKON D60 / 18-55 VR / 55-200 VR /

1994-integra ls j fronted on boost 348whp

1996-integra ls-vtekkk dd
Old 03-22-2009, 04:42 PM
DVDA

Terrible f/s f/t ads are my main concern. TR has rules & most people comply,but imo bad/improper posts ruin legitimate disscusion.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:59 PM
back in a 4g63

Benusa Appliances!
With over 25 years in the appliance business, we know what it takes to provide excellent customer service. We offer a vast line of appliances to meet all of your appliance needs, whether it's for your dream home, rental house, apartment building or other appliance needs. Contact us today for your personal consultation - 320.252.2314 or 800.275.2314.
We are 100% committed to customer satisfaction
before, during and after the sale
Benusa Appliances!
Introducing the many benefits of using Benusa Contract Sales and Service as your primary appliance resource:
Local showroom, delivery and warehouse – our experienced professional staff will be ready to assist you with all of your appliance needs
Benusa Appliances!
Competitive pricing – we at Benusa have negotiated factory direct pricing providing our customers with the best possible pricing.
On-site service technicians - at Benusa you will have experienced service technicians employed by Benusa for all your appliance needs.
Expanded Brand Selection – Electrolux | Icon, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Kitchen Aid, JennAir, Amana, Estate, LG, Sub Zero, Wolf, Asko, Broan, Vent-A-Hood, Marvel and Sanyo
Benusa Appliances!
Local office sales and support staff – we provide a single point of contact for information on delivery, appliance specifications, installations and service needs
Delivery - local delivery with company owned vehicles for all your delivery needs including next day or emergency same day delivery
Benusa Appliances!

jk TR

"All I can tell you is... the gun had an owner, something happened, and suddenly the gun didnt have an owner anymore."
Old 04-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GsT Racer
Benusa Appliances!
With over 25 years in the appliance business, we know what it takes to provide excellent customer service. We offer a vast line of appliances to meet all of your appliance needs, whether it's for your dream home, rental house, apartment building or other appliance needs. Contact us today for your personal consultation - 320.252.2314 or 800.275.2314.
We are 100% committed to customer satisfaction
before, during and after the sale
Benusa Appliances!
Introducing the many benefits of using Benusa Contract Sales and Service as your primary appliance resource:
Local showroom, delivery and warehouse – our experienced professional staff will be ready to assist you with all of your appliance needs
Benusa Appliances!
Competitive pricing – we at Benusa have negotiated factory direct pricing providing our customers with the best possible pricing.
On-site service technicians - at Benusa you will have experienced service technicians employed by Benusa for all your appliance needs.
Expanded Brand Selection – Electrolux | Icon, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Kitchen Aid, JennAir, Amana, Estate, LG, Sub Zero, Wolf, Asko, Broan, Vent-A-Hood, Marvel and Sanyo
Benusa Appliances!
Local office sales and support staff – we provide a single point of contact for information on delivery, appliance specifications, installations and service needs
Delivery - local delivery with company owned vehicles for all your delivery needs including next day or emergency same day delivery
Benusa Appliances!

jk TR