Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/suggestion-box-help-tamparacing/)
-   -   Ban Evader-Ls1Vette97 (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/suggestion-box-help-tamparacing/525565-ban-evader-ls1vette97.html)

StrictlyBusiness 11-09-2008 08:45 AM

Ban Evader-Ls1Vette97

is sickz51vette

S-hI_dave 11-09-2008 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by sickz51vette (Post 5995673)
why do you guys defend eric and all those little kids so much? Seriously was letting the racing community know what kind of people these kids are. I mean who wants a "thug" working on their car, and representing the racing community by doing immature and unsafe things? Seriously I got banned last time because i had to defend myself, I just dont see how you mod's dont understand that I am in the right. Some of these assholes ruined my car and try to do all this crap and here i am gettin banned for self defense...
I have been on the site for 4 years and eric only 2 years, which i told them about 4 years ago! Bad mistake... Seriously read through all the posts and take a look why i say the things I do, maybe you mods will understand more.

ruined car ftw!

ban again!

:lol:

h22forme 11-09-2008 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by S-hI_dave (Post 5995838)
ruined car ftw!

ban again!

:lol:

HAHA fo so!

StrictlyBusiness 11-10-2008 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by sickz51vette (Post 5995673)
why do you guys defend eric and all those little kids so much? Seriously was letting the racing community know what kind of people these kids are. I mean who wants a "thug" working on their car, and representing the racing community by doing immature and unsafe things? Seriously I got banned last time because i had to defend myself, I just dont see how you mod's dont understand that I am in the right. Some of these assholes ruined my car and try to do all this crap and here i am gettin banned for self defense...
I have been on the site for 4 years and eric only 2 years, which i told them about 4 years ago! Bad mistake... Seriously read through all the posts and take a look why i say the things I do, maybe you mods will understand more.

Everythread you make goes to shit because you say how your vette is so much better then ANYTHING else out there and everyone knows it. Everyone knows your a tool. You run your mouth then anyone and start more shit more then anyone thats why you get banned. We do unsafe things? Saturday night wasnt it you that dig a huge burnout in front of Jims house at 2am and went sideways all over the place? We had the right to follow you and beat your ass. Your the one doing 160+ down the interstate to get away, your the one posting in war stories saying your gonna shoot someone, but we do unsafe things and are "thugs"? You twist the stories to where your the one in "defense" when its the complete opposite, and for the last time, you DID NOT TELL ME ABOUT TR, Dom did.

h22forme 11-10-2008 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyBusiness (Post 5997276)
Everythread you make goes to shit because you say how your vette is so much better then ANYTHING else out there and everyone knows it. Everyone knows your a tool. You run your mouth then anyone and start more shit more then anyone thats why you get banned. We do unsafe things? Saturday night wasnt it you that dig a huge burnout in front of Jims house at 2am and went sideways all over the place? We had the right to follow you and beat your ass. Your the one doing 160+ down the interstate to get away, your the one posting in war stories saying your gonna shoot someone, but we do unsafe things and are "thugs"? You twist the stories to where your the one in "defense" when its the complete opposite, and for the last time, you DID NOT TELL ME ABOUT TR, Dom did.

sounds like a crappy episode of gilmore girls.

come on girls cant u play nice?

the corvette guy does seem kinda toolish though :lol:

wsideshow 11-10-2008 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by sickz51vette (Post 5998761)
The reason i burned out was cuz i saw jimmers goofy ass come runnin after my car when i stopped at edgewater... too bad it was 12am, is your memory that bad? Like i said u guys are real mature lmao...

Immature regardless of excuse..If I was running from someone I wouldn't do a burnout.I'd feather the pedal for traction to get the fuk outta dodge.

StrictlyBusiness 11-10-2008 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by sickz51vette (Post 5998761)
The reason i burned out was cuz i saw jimmers goofy ass come runnin after my car when i stopped at edgewater... too bad it was 12am, is your memory that bad? Like i said u guys are real mature lmao...

If he is so goofy why did you run from him? Point is you initiated this whole thing

my_slo_srt 11-10-2008 03:18 PM

jezzz all yall stfu... we all use to be cool till all this drama started damn get we all get along and eat sum popcorn LOL!! and race fuckkk were giving pc a bad name...

StrictlyBusiness 11-10-2008 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by my_slo_srt (Post 5999004)
jezzz all yall stfu... we all use to be cool till all this drama started damn get we all get along and eat sum popcorn LOL!! and race fuckkk were giving pc a bad name...

Why I already beat you both :D

IWANNASUPRA 11-10-2008 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by sickz51vette (Post 5999051)
Win or lose who cares, you still drive home in a lil honda when i own a part of american sports car history... stop bragging, plus u wouldn't have beat me from a dig and u know it.

i got a fwd v6 ill run you from a dig :D