Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Subaru Tech (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/subaru-tech/)
-   -   Official:Off Topic Thread! (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/subaru-tech/634896-official-off-topic-thread.html)

Tupass 02-14-2010 06:06 PM

That was fast!!

specVmatt 02-14-2010 06:10 PM

Yeah its crazy. His dad was huge though, 115 LBS supposively. By standard, thats overweight but I've seen his pics and he looks perfect. I think my breeder was just trying to sell me a puppy and uped that number a bit. Being a showline pedigree, I can see him being around 100 pounds, but not much more than that.

specVmatt 02-14-2010 06:12 PM

Andy, you should bring your dog out to the GSD club I joined. They can evaluate him and see if they can work on his agression issues, try to control it and use it toward Schutzhund. Being a club, its alot cheaper than taking your dog to a regular trainer.

And you don't have to worry about him turning into a sissy or anything. GSD's will always be protective, but they should never be aggressive unless the situation calls for it, and that should only be up to handler.

At least come out with him one night and see the training. Its crazy how fast they learn too!

I'm Slow 02-14-2010 09:01 PM

Albert has the German sheperd not Andy lol. All thes damn puerto ricans get confusing I know. Matt he is getting big man. You definitely need a truck with that shep

blacksti 02-14-2010 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Imprezive (Post 7519181)
Albert has the German sheperd not Andy lol. All thes damn puerto ricans get confusing I know. Matt he is getting big man. You definitely need a truck with that shep

Pssh I have a pit and rott that used to weight well over 100lbs and the suby and G were plenty. Even my over sized yorki fits ;)

specVmatt 02-15-2010 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by Imprezive (Post 7519181)

No wonder he didn't respond lol.

specVmatt 02-15-2010 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by blacksti (Post 7519340)
Pssh I have a pit and rott that used to weight well over 100lbs and the suby and G were plenty. Even my over sized yorki fits ;)

Difference is I didn't a 100lbs dog in my Subaru, so I got the truck. Now its a comfortable fit!

I'm Slow 02-15-2010 07:21 AM

I hate taking my pits in my car.....I plan on buying a truck just for them lol.

specVmatt 02-15-2010 07:25 AM

^ Yeah I couldn't do that. He got to ride up front for the first time today. He just sat in the seat. Usually I have him in the bed.

I'm Slow 02-15-2010 07:54 AM

You ride him in the bed with no topper? what if you hit a bump and he flys out lol. I remember one of my pits jumped out of the wrx while driving through the neighborhood at like 35 mph lol and ran all the way back home