Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Subaru Tech (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/subaru-tech/)
-   -   Local Tuner Who works with Cobb AP? (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/subaru-tech/292665-local-tuner-who-works-cobb-ap.html)

UndertoW 03-05-2006 02:33 PM

Local Tuner Who works with Cobb AP?

I have an o6 TR with some suspension mods, gauges and a full TBE in the mail. I was going to get a cobb AP soon and wanted to know if there was a reputable tuner in the area who works with the AP system and has a good reputation.

THanks

CHris

fat angel 03-05-2006 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by UndertoW
I have an o6 TR with some suspension mods, gauges and a full TBE in the mail. I was going to get a cobb AP soon and wanted to know if there was a reputable tuner in the area who works with the AP system and has a good reputation.

THanks

CHris

the ap doesnt need a tuner. you plug it in and go for the most part. the protuner on the other han is where you would need a tuner. there are few around here, if you look back a few weeks the question was asked on tuners in the area, that should help you.

UndertoW 03-05-2006 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by fat angel
the ap doesnt need a tuner. you plug it in and go for the most part. the protuner on the other han is where you would need a tuner. there are few around here, if you look back a few weeks the question was asked on tuners in the area, that should help you.

I was under the impression that I could get an AP. Then get a pro-tuner to make a specific map for my car? ?

fadedSTi 03-05-2006 03:31 PM

there will be a guy in town that can tune it within the next few weeks. you can check to see if he has anymore spots avail

Wukindada 03-06-2006 04:32 AM

Jon with TDC tuning.... He will be here on March 13th @ Mastro 1 slot is avail....12:30

JonLGT 03-06-2006 05:22 AM

I think CFT does protuning also.

UndertoW 03-06-2006 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Wukindada
Jon with TDC tuning.... He will be here on March 13th @ Mastro 1 slot is avail....12:30

I wish i could do it then...but i won't have the $$$ for the AP and the tune by then (it's in 7 days!).

Hope he comes down again though.

ALso who is "CFT"? and how is there service

AvASTi 03-06-2006 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by UndertoW
I wish i could do it then...but i won't have the $$$ for the AP and the tune by then (it's in 7 days!).

Hope he comes down again though.

ALso who is "CFT"? and how is there service

cft= centeral florida turbo go to there website via google. i've heard good/bad things bout them mostly good there is a guy there with a wrx with 500 hp check the website.;)

fadedSTi 03-06-2006 04:16 PM

id talk with Alex about his CFT experience

UndertoW 03-06-2006 04:39 PM

I'd really like Jon with TDC tuning to do the tune (heard good things about him)....I guess i can just hope that he comes back down...