Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Anyone selling aftermarket springs/dampers cheap?

Old 06-01-2004, 05:06 PM
danse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone selling aftermarket springs/dampers cheap?

My JICs, which I loved for the first year of ownership, seem to be taking a shit. As miles were put on, the springs seemed to increase in stiffness, which makes me think they had to "settle in", which is to say they were not wound to the highest standards. The car rides so stiff, it has become a problem and the passenger side, rear damper appears to have given up the fight. So much for these 'super tough' coil-overs.

I'm looking for some decent, used, aftermarket shocks and springs. Would like to find someone selling Koni Yellows and Eibach pros, if possible. Anyone know of a fellow Scooby owner with parts to sell? I would like to take the coil-overs off, replace the blown damper and use the setup only for auto-x. It's been so long since I had a comfortable daily driver, I've forgotten what it was like to not bounce around on the driver's seat. Thanks for any help.

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here
Old 06-02-2004, 08:49 AM

Default Re: Anyone selling aftermarket springs/dampers cheap?

Originally posted by TampaWRX
My JICs, which I loved for the first year of ownership, seem to be taking a shit.
You're just getting old....

My Koni/Eibachs are for sale, but I think they are sold if the guy comes up with the money here soon....If something changes though, I can let you know..
Old 06-04-2004, 02:52 PM
I eat rice-im asian

wanna trade or make a deal for those jic for springs and struts email me at tylerderdin4@yahoo.com

stock 02 wrx!
stock turbo,intercooler,tranny,clutch
special thanks to

DRIVENCONCEPTS
1115 East Hillsborough Ave. #B
Tampa, Florida 33610
813-236-4500
MARK
Old 06-04-2004, 06:31 PM
danse

Default Re: Re: Anyone selling aftermarket springs/dampers cheap?

Originally posted by plas
You're just getting old....

My Koni/Eibachs are for sale, but I think they are sold if the guy comes up with the money here soon....If something changes though, I can let you know..
plas, definitely let me know! I can have cash in your hand tomorrow. Old or not, these things are beating the shit out of me!

tylerderdin - Please PM with what you've got. I'd really like to keep the coil-overs, as this car will one day be auto-x only, but I'm willing to at least have a look.

Want to know what the war in Iraq is really costing America? Click here