Speed Syndicate

Old 11-27-2011, 06:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speed Syndicate

We are a performance shop and motorsport team located in Saint Petersburg, FL. We offer services ranging from tuning & maintenance for your performance car, to race prep & track support for racing vehicles. Our team consists of young, driven individuals with real racing experience at top levels throughout North America.

My name is Chris Vallee, and as the owner of Speed Syndicate, I promise to give the same level of detailed preparation that won me multiple team championships as a Crew Chief on other teams, to your car. I have worked in racing for over a decade on cars ranging from vintage Porsches to Le Mans Prototypes (and just about everything else in between). At Speed Syndicate, we offer an affordable way to have your high-performance street car or dedicated race car get built and maintained by experts with real motorsports experience - people who truly know what it takes to make your vehicle perform, and perform consistently.

Some of the services we offer include, but are not limited to; maintenance
, fabrication, alignments (including corner balancing), gearbox and engine builds, shock rebuilds, data system installs, and trackside engineering and support. Bottom line, if you need it - we can do it.

Speed Syndicate
3542 Morris Street North
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33713
www.speedsyndicatemotorsport.com
Chris@speedsyndicatemotorsports.com

Last edited by chris@speedsyndicate; 12-05-2011 at 07:13 AM.