[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"] [TABLE="class: yiv8850877437left, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: left"] Hey,

Attached below is the email I sent you earlier today...

Looking over it again I realized that I left out some vital information.

You see, since Floyd's case we've added additional lifesaving benefits to your USCCA membership that you should know about:
  1. Up to $1,125,000 in Self-Defense SHIELD protection
    (New Increased Limits!)
  2. Immediate access to the Critical Response Team who'll be with you every step of the way after a self-defense incident and take any and all financial burden off your shoulders
    (New Up-Front, No-Out Of Pocket Coverage!)
  3. Should you face charges, we'll provide and pay for expert witnesses to testify on your behalf
    (New Expert Witness Coordination!)
  4. Absolute peace of mind knowing that your defense attorney will have complete access to the nation's leading experts in self-defense, firearms, and concealed carry case law
    (New Legal Advisory Board!)
  5. 8 Issues of Concealed Carry Magazine every year-The #1 publication for self-reliant Americans delivered straight to your door
  6. Your FREE CRKT Tactical Knife [$50 Value]
  7. Plus, your chance to win today's Gun worth $1,586...

[TABLE="class: yiv8850877437center, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: center"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I hope that helped clear some things up for you...

Click Here To Learn More About The USCCA Self-Defense SHIELD

If you missed the email I sent out earlier this month you can find it attached below...

Take care and stay safe,

Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

--------------Forwarded Message--------------

Did you hear the story about Floyd yet...?

Floyd is a U.S. Army Veteran and USCCA member...

And with his army background he thought he was ready, capable, and willing to deal with any armed citizen situation...

But when 3 armed trespassers put his family's safety in jeopardy–he got a rude awakening.

Just 2 months after activating his USCCA membership, Floyd found himself in the very predicament he had joined for, but prayed he'd never have to face...

Floyd confronted the three armed scumbags with his pistol...

But when the cops finally arrived he was outnumbered 3 to 1.

Floyd was arrested.

Shortly after arriving at the police station, he was charged with 3 counts of Aggravated Assault With A Deadly Firearm and tossed in a jail cell because he couldn't afford the massive bail bond that the gun-hating judge imposed on him...

The minimum sentence for those charges would be 3 years in state prison.

Can you imagine how he was feeling?

Scared, angry, confused, betrayed...

Well, despite how he was feeling, Floyd was able to take a deep breath and use his one phone call to call the USCCA.

You see, because Floyd is a USCCA member, the minute we received his call, we jumped into action.

The USCCA took over and took care of everything...

We paid his bail, got him the best pro-2A attorney around, and kept his family updated the entire time.

In just two weeks, all of the charges were dropped and Floyd's attorney and bail bond fees were paid in full by the Self-Defense SHIELD...

...and he and his family were completely shielded from legal and financial ruin.

To put it in his words...

"With that one phone call to the USCCA a real crisis for me and my family was averted. My membership costing me only $13 paid for it all.

Since my experience taught me there is no way to be totally prepared for fulfilling my rights and obligations under the 2nd Amendment I came to one conclusion...

Anyone that owns a firearm in our country needs to be a member of the USCCA so they can be truly ready, capable, and willing to protect you and yours.

I am currently encouraging my friends and family to join me as a member with the USCCA and have increased my protection to the Platinum Plus level."

So, here's what it all boils down to...

If the unthinkable should happen to you, the USCCA will be there for you too...but we can't protect you like we protected Floyd if you're not a member...

Don't you think it's a good time to join forces with an organization who'll fight as hard for you as it did for Floyd?

Join The USCCA Today And Get The Protection Your Family Deserves...

P. S. - Don't forget, when you activate your membership right now, you'll be receiving 3 HUGE bonuses:
  1. Your FREE USCCA T-Shirt + CRKT Tactical Knife [$50 Value]... [TABLE="class: yiv8850877437center, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

2. Your grand prize entry for a $8,000 Pendleton Gun Safe...

(We'll be selecting the winner at the end of this month!)
  3. Your entry to win today's Kimber Desert Warrior worth $1,586...

(If you're our winner you'll also get a luxury Negrini Gun Case-FREE!)

[TABLE="class: yiv8850877437center, align: center"]
[TR]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

To claim your 3 bonuses simply click the link below:

Your FREE Shirt & Tactical Knife + Your Entries To Win...

P. P. S. - The very minute you activate your USCCA membership today, you'll be covered by the same powerful protection that not only got the charges against Floyd dropped, but got him back to his family, and his life...

If you'd prefer to do so over the phone, just call 1-877-677-1919.

Don't let one more day go by without the security and peace of mind you'll enjoy knowing that you'll never again have to worry what'll happen to your future, your family, and your finances if you're ever forced into a situation similar to Floyd's...

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, bgcolor: #ccc8c7"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"] [TABLE="width: 540, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]
Any Questions? Call Our Award-Winning,
American-Based Member Services Team:

1-877-677-1919

USCCA | Delta Defense, LLC
300 S. 6th Avenue
West Bend, WI 5[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Keystone Facebook ...click: "Keystone Motor Car Club"

Port Richey Rod Run at Coast Buick GMC Coming May 25 2024
https://carstoshow.com/registerevent.aspx?eventid=99114

50's Diner US19.... A Florida Attraction.
1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.
Cruise-In; Free; Every Saturday 5-8PM plus 10% off the whole menu to cruisers

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...e-senor-honda/