[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, align: center"] [TABLE="class: yiv0934336346left, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: left"] Concealed Carry Tip: Don't be THAT guy...

Before we get to the brand-new gun you can win today...

I want to talk about something pretty serious.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...and again...

We're no longer safe in the places we once felt safest.

Assaults in churches, murders in movie theaters, armed robberies in the checkout line at the grocery store...

These headline-making events seem to be plaguing us every single day...

We want to believe the world is a safe place, but even more so, we want to believe our hometowns are immune to this horrifying decline of our society...

But two police reports listed in my local newspaper a while back showed a different and disturbing reality...

You see, more and more people are choosing to carry guns to defend themselves—which I fully support...

I mean, educating and insuring these people is exactly what we do at the USCCA...

It's why I founded this organization in the first place...

But while there are many inspiring stories of self-defense involving concealed weapons, there are some that are less justified...

Take the two contrasting stories near my hometown...

A 30-year old man reported being assaulted in a park while walking with a female friend. He said he was approached by four unknown men, when one of them tried to start a fight by punching him. When the victim advised the assailants he was carrying a concealed weapon, they fled in their vehicle, and were later apprehended by police.

Now, this is what I like to hear...stories of responsibly armed citizens right in my own backyard...

But then, later that same week...

A road rage incident caused one of two involved vehicles to collide into a guardrail. A verbal exchange followed between the drivers. One then drew his concealed gun and pointed it at the other man in an attempt to discourage him from leaving the scene. The permit holder was arrested for endangering safety by use of a dangerous weapon and was transported to jail.

You see, there's two sides to every coin...

There are cases of good concealed carry discipline, which make us want to stand up and cheer for the good guy...

And others that frankly, ruin the image of respectable firearm-owning civilians...

It's up to us to act responsibly when we decide to take matters in our own hands, and to know ahead of time when it's appropriate and legal to draw our guns.

Practice your draw. Train to improve your accuracy. Carry your gun as a means of protection...

But, know the law...

Don't do anything stupid, careless, or reckless.

Your actions—right or wrong—affect millions of other gun owners.

Basically, this is what we do at the USCCA–we keep you from being 'That Guy'...

But also, we keep your family's financial future safe...

Because you never know what's going to happen...and a lot of the time even the guys who do practice good concealed carry diligence end up behind bars, simply because they're "the guy with the gun..."

And that's why I want to reward the responsibly armed Americans, like you, whose actions encourage safe and responsible gun ownership...

...and why I'm giving away 28 guns to 28 responsibly armed Americans...

And since you're reading this right now, that's good news for you...

Because today's gun is a shiny new revolver worth 1,129 dollars!

Click here to see today's gun and lock in your entry...

[TABLE="class: yiv0934336346center, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: center"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Take care and stay safe,

Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

P. S. - This Month ONLY: Every gun winner will also receive a FREE Negrini Gun Case worth $120!

Activate your USCCA membership today and you'll be entered to win today's brand-new revolver, plus a sweet gun case from Negrini...

[TABLE="class: yiv0934336346center, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 540, align: center"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, bgcolor: #ccc8c7"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, align: center"] [TABLE="width: 540, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]
Any Questions? Call Our Award-Winning,
American-Based Member Services Team:

1-877-677-1919

USCCA | Delta Defense, LLC
300 S. 6th Avenue
West Bend, WI 53095[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Keystone Facebook ...click: "Keystone Motor Car Club"

Port Richey Rod Run at Coast Buick GMC Coming May 25 2024
https://carstoshow.com/registerevent.aspx?eventid=99114

50's Diner US19.... A Florida Attraction.
1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.
Cruise-In; Free; Every Saturday 5-8PM plus 10% off the whole menu to cruisers

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...e-senor-honda/