Old 09-26-2016, 08:01 AM
senor honda
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

[h=1]Frequently Asked Questions[/h]

(Q) Does my car have to be invited to participate in the Lake Mirror Classic?
(A) No. We have categories for all types of collectible automobiles regardless of age – provided space is available. The “Concours d’Elegance” is the judged section of the show and it is limited to selected vehicles which must fit within one of the defined classes and be pre-approved by our selection committee. Vehicles applying for the Concours d’Elegance must submit a supplemental application and be approved by the Concours Selection Committee. Click here for the PDF version of the Concours Supplemental Application.
[HR][/HR] (Q) How many cars will you accept?
(A) We have room for approximately 650 total show vehicles for the Lake Mirror Classic Auto Festival. The Concours d’Elegance is limited by space to approximately 120 vehicles.
[HR][/HR] (Q) Is the Budweiser Hot Rod Rendezvous on Friday evening open to all types of cars?
(A) Yes, however the space is very limited so Hot Rods, Customs, and Muscle Cars will be given priority.
[HR][/HR] (Q) Is there a separate entry fee to participate in the Hot Rod Rendezvous?
(A) A separate entry fee of $30 applies to vehicles participating in the Hot Rod Rendezvous.
[HR][/HR] (Q) Will there be special parking available for collector cars at the Budweiser Hot Rod Rendezvous on Friday evening?
(A) Yes. Collector Car Parking will be permitted on the grass on the west side of Lake Mirror for no charge.
[HR][/HR] (Q) Is it hard to find lodging in Lakeland?
(A) No. The Lakeland area has an abundance of fine lodging. Visit our Lodging Page for some recommendations.
[HR][/HR] (Q) How will I know when to arrive and where to go the day of the show?
(A) After your application is accepted you will receive a packet of information from us containing maps, information sheets as well as a dash card to place in your windshield. This packet will have a specific check-in time and gate number for your arrival.
[HR][/HR] (Q) Can I park next to my friend’s car?
(A) If you both have the same arrival time and gate number then just arrive at the gate together. If your gates and times are different then it means that your cars are not similar enough to be on display together. Cars are put on display according to age and category of car.
[HR][/HR] (Q) Is there secured, overnight parking for show cars?
(A) Yes. There will be secured, overnight parking in the Orange Street garage. We also have another designated area two blocks from the show. Details will be provided in the vehicle registration packet.
[HR][/HR] (Q) How can my car club register?
(A) We need at least 10 registered cars before considering a dedicated group display area. Special display areas are subject to space availability. Clubs interested in displaying their vehicles together should contact ginny Askew prior to October 1st. Contact Ginny Askew at ginny@lakemirrorclassic.com or by phone at (863) 683-2228 to register your group.
[HR][/HR] (Q) As a spectator, where can I park?
(A) There are many parking lots around the city that are open to the public the day of the show. You can view a map of downtown Lakeland here, parking locations are denoted by a blue circle.
[HR][/HR] (Q) How can I qualify to the Concours d’Elegance portion of the show?
(A) The vehicle must fit into one of the Concours categories and you must submit a supplemental application and photos for review by the Concours selection committee.
[HR][/HR] (Q) Is there a separate entry fee for the Concours?
(A) No. A single registration fee takes care of Downtown Festival or Concours registration. Vehicles applying for the Concours d’Elegance must submit a supplemental application and be approved by the Concours Selection Committee. Click here for the PDF version of the Concours Supplemental Application.
[HR][/HR] (Q) Does my car have to be pre-registered?
(A) All cars, except Cars For Sale, must be preregistered for the show. Early registration ends Sep. 1 with a registration fee of $50. Late registration continues until Oct. 2nd with a registration fee of $75.
[HR][/HR] (Q) When will I know if I’ve been selected for the Concours?
(A) You will be notified by mail in the latter part of September.
[HR][/HR] (Q) Are rental golf carts or motorized scooters available at the show?
(A) No, we do not provide this service.
[HR][/HR] (Q) How do I apply to be a vendor at the Lake Mirror Classic?
(A) Contact Ginny Askew at ginny@lakemirrorclassic.com or by phone at (863) 683-2228. Or, view our Vendor Registration page here.
[HR][/HR] (Q) Is there space for trailer parking?
(A) Yes, we have a reserved field for trailer parking about 2 blocks from the show field. This field will be secured.

Keystone Facebook ...click: "Keystone Motor Car Club"

Port Richey Rod Run at Coast Buick GMC Coming May 25 2024
https://carstoshow.com/registerevent.aspx?eventid=99114

50's Diner US19.... A Florida Attraction.
1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.
Cruise-In; Free; Every Saturday 5-8PM plus 10% off the whole menu to cruisers

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...e-senor-honda/