View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 09:01 PM
bitemark46
Got traction?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OG here. I only came on here because of a notification in another thread. Didn't think this site was still up. So I started browsing and it brought back memories. Then I saw this thread on the home page.

IMO, the Tampa car scene died due to new street racing laws and the young kids who were into the imports got older, a better paying job, and moved on to a higher quality car. Very few of them had children who they could pass on the "import" thing too. I don't know, the later is probably wrong but I don't know what else it could be. I rarely see any quick hondas on the road. I used to hear BOV's at least once a day. I haven't heard one in probably over 6 months. Hate to say it but the import thing was a fad. The FnF movie newness wore off after FnF 3ish. lol.

For me I still have the car in my sig. I still drive it around town and race it down in Bradenton. I'll be into cars (mainly drag racing) until I am too old to drive. This site was the bees knees back in the day. Oh well, life goes on I guess.

Cheers!

-Mark

Last edited by bitemark46; 05-08-2015 at 09:03 PM.