View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 05:55 PM
yakosato

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I miss the old days of TR

Almost a decade ago, I came to FL to attend to college. At the time I had a 92 Honda Prelude. I wanted to "fix" my daily driver since it was all I could afford. I went online and the very first forum I found was TampaRacing. I registered in a heart beat. My favorite section was the "Photography and Graphics" since my major was graphic design. After looking at some amazing photos of cars, projects, and DIY's, I would feed myself information to modify my car and buy my very first pars. Thanks to the wisdom I acquire in this forum I went from lowering my car to doing a full drivetrain swap from a mechanic shop I found here.

SenorHonda, was one of the members I had the opportunity to meet in person. Whom performed a free professionally done camber check on my car for cero dollars. Surprisingly he is still around on this forum in charge of the site, which takes me to my main question. What happened to this forum? It seems that it started slowing down by the end of 2012?

I'm assuming, most people like myself have moved on. For instance I sold my Honda Prelude to buy a family car. I didn't have the extra money to mess around and buy parts. Therefore I stopped visiting the forum. But this couldn't make the forum go downhill? I know for a fact that it was purchased by new owners either before, during, or after it went downhill.