Thread: My interests...
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 08:35 PM
CRXchic22
aka CRXchic19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lolol. Nice. Thanks for the info, I'll check out the links in the AM. Just got done with a ton of classwork and I'm beat. I used to have a ton of CRX's back in the day. First was a 91' dx (I think I was like 17), Second was an 89 with a mini me I believe, third was an 89 Si red stock and sooooo clean. Another was was an 89 or 91 don't remember (use to be in my info page or avatar idk where it went...) with a b16 ported and polished and a few bolt-on goodies. Traded that one for a 99 CBR F4i that I painted and sold 2 weeks later. Had a few hatches as well, but Rex's were the loves of my life my old sn on here is CRXchic19, but I forgot the password years ago and couldn't regain access to the account.

Right now my daily is a clean 94' Del Sol Si w/stock B16. My 240 buddies that I hang out with give me hell over the "del slow", but Iv'e always done my own thing and don't plan on changing that Has a few small details that I'm slowly working on (crazy schedule and space to work on it) but I love it. Just wish it had more space for passengers and the damn rubber seals (roof/windows) weren't so insanely expensive.

Man I miss my bike. Iv'e been getting the itch to get one again. Kept all my gear from my last one. After having a bike I didn't really care about dumping more money into making my car faster, I got all my adrenaline kicks out on the bike. Had a few riding buddies, but I never went to the meets. I would have been too tempted at the time to do something stupid, so I stayed out of trouble. I had an 01' gsxr 750. Lowered 2" (pet-peeve about my feet being planted on the ground...) power commander II, Hindle exhaust from the manifold back. I learned so much with that bike. Took most of it apart just to figure out how it all worked and fit back together. I still have my special edition Icon Eternal Saint helmet in the closet (with custom stickers w/my name lol). One day. I like the 08 gsxr or a newer CBR. Nothing smaller than a 750, though. I have 2 mini crotch rockets. One is an X19, the older ones that came with manual tranny and lights and everything. Mini hell on wheels easily does 45-50 lolol too bad it's not street legal, so it doesn't count