Old 04-06-2013, 06:49 PM
eddie34606

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is we're to begin! That 01 civic is def worth more than that run down wrx with sit pricing!!!! If u paid 1100 for rotas someone fuked pretty good man!!! I'll give it to ya on the suspension it's nice suspension on the car buttt ur pricing is still high and I think u are too!!! I can def get a nice car with 9500 dollars that would have a lot more than rotas and some Fukien suspension!!! U probably one of those guys that paid 12 million dollars for a wrx because u did know any better so u been getting fuked from the start and know u want someone else to pay for ur mistake nice ....... Take it from a guy that owned an sti there's def better deals out the I have paper work on sti if u need to see it!!! I paid 12,374 for my sti and yes everyone that's not much more than wat this guy is trying to get for his wrx with 150,000 miles on it ..... I don't give a fuk about how clean ur fuk carpet in ur car is Since u think that's gonna make the value of ur car more u need to put some gold in that shit then it will be worth something.... And u call me a mother fuker my moms dead but I will fuk urs!!!!!