Old 04-06-2013, 06:05 AM
derek_bmx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eddie34606
5k wat are u out of ur fukin mind!!!!!!!!! u dont have a lambo and u want retail on used wheels and suspension WOW!!!!!!!!!! u need to relize that ur car has 150k on it its worth 4500 at most unless ITS NOT MADE OF GOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDDDDSXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hmm where to begin. Retail? The wheels were $1100.00 shipped, tires which are still brand new were 475 mounted and balanced with coverage. I don't want to part or sell them so by helping out a cheapskate and taking a thousand off is for me I'm not here to help people without money? What's wow about my suspension? I'm beginning to think you're stupid enough to think the prices next to my parts are an asking price ? I put prices next to the stuff I've I stalled to get a better idea of the money invested you dumb ass mother fucker. And 4500 ? Haha this isn't an 01 civic... This is kbb at almost 7,000 dumb fuck plus all the extras. Any other stupidity from your end? I would be more than happy to help you understand some more. Thanks lil fella

1995 Honda civic coupe-traded
2002 Mitsubishi lancer -traded
2000 Honda civic coupe -daitraded
2006 acura rsx base, 5speed.-sold
2002 subaru wrx-my beloved baby and daily