Thread: 95 Prelude S FT
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 06:32 PM
RhinoFLA
Do it big.1 life to live.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Prelude S FT

TRADE ONLY TRADE ONLY TRADE ONLY

Seeing what kind of offers I get for this, it needs TLC, I got it in a trade about a month and a half ago and I just don't have the time to work on it between working and going to school full time. I'm really open to offers, so throw some out there. FT Only as I don't have the time right now to be without a car.

F22A Unknown mileage, runs great I drive it about 30 miles a day
5 Speed
Sunroof
Interior is 100% there, could use a nice deep cleaning, there's a plastic in the rear that needs to be replaced as a previous owner cut in to it to fit a speaker and I think it just looked tacky.
Trans was swapped right before I got the car, all gears are mint
Stage 2 clutch
Brand new wheel bearings and outter tie rods installed this past weekend
Si spoiler
Brand new rubber on the rear wheels, fronts are about 50%

Bads!

In the morning it takes about 4-5 seconds of turning before it starts, haven't really had the chance to check it out yet
Needs paint and minor body work.. but seriously. PAINT PAINT PAINT. I have a multiple friends that are painters and if you're interested I could get you a great deal on a good paint job.
Tint is horrid
Both fenders need to be replaced, and I have 2 mint replacements.
Missing 2 of the blox extended lug nuts, long story lol
The Enkeis have seen better days, could use a nice powdercoating
Needs Pass axle, ball joints and driver inner tie rod which is next on my list if I don't get rid of it beforehand

My plans for the car is to fix the obvious steering issues, swap the fenders, get it painted, have the wheels powdercoated, order a new set of lug nuts, fresh tint, 1 piece headlights and just daily it but like I said I just don't have the time for a project car right now, as much as I wish I did.

Text for the fastest response since I'm at work during the day, 727 254 7966 - Ryan

Also have a cz-99 9mm handgun with 4 magazines and 50 rounds of hollow points as well as a 91 kx 125 that I can throw on top.

Last edited by RhinoFLA; 03-25-2012 at 08:00 AM.