Old 12-29-2011, 10:45 AM
Scott
You can thank me later...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cochese
Just like I predicted to others on here, all you would do is type a bunch of useless shit. Don't throw stones, because when they get thrown back you turn into a little bitch. People on this site aren't on my sack, I make shit happen while you write a story about this or that. Keep your mouth shut, or one day when you least expect it someone will shut it for you. If your car is what it is its time to make it happen, if not don't drag it on for another two years.
Who did you predict it to Adam ? Better yet who cares ? I am just answering your questions. Who is throwing stones Adam ? I popped in here to say I ran my car on 30lbs and you started in on the same old stuff as usual. For real man what is the deal ? I have asked you several times the last few years.

I never said anyone is on your sack. Do you think that ?

Anytime you are at the track and I am there come on over and say hello. However you are the one doing all the shit talking. There has been several instances over the last few years when you were at the track when BM$ and I were there and you did not come by. I have no beef with you nor have I ever come on here to talk shit about you. I am typically here to defend myself after you have started in again.

As far as your threats, what do you get from saying stuff like that ? Are we in high shool again ? Did I come on here and bash you ? I I look like a little bitch ? Why, because I don't engage you or ask to meet me at Publix for a fight ? I mean really. I reply with answers and thats not good enough for you. You posed questions and I answered them without being a dick, what else are you looking for ? Stop acting like a dick because whether someone else on here publically says it or not most people think you have turned into one. It's a shame because you were always fun to be around at the track events.

I'll try to make it out to Sunshine sometime this season and you can get all up in my face, spew a bunch of shit if you want, "you can shut my mouth for me", or you can man up and just tell what your problem is so you can get over it. Because everytime I ask you what the problem is either online or PM you never have an answer and six months later or a year from now it will some how come back up.

PM me your number and the next time I go to the track I'll make sure you are there with a camera in hand. Afterall I have nothing to loose. If I don't run an 8 something you were right all along and you can talk shit about it to the three people that still come in here and I'll be the first one to tell you you were right. However if I do go an 8 something what are you going to have to say ?

I'm over this, bye.