View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Thaking
lol wut?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gearheadjunkie2
And this is why knights went out of business. lol! I'm getting a dB reduction of 35-42 depending on the caliber/model. It makes a HUGE difference and is NOT for show. You my friend have been mis informed. O and a pillow and water bottle won't work for shit. lol.

I have plenty of silencer reviews on my YouTube channel. Of course it's hard to judge watching online as the camera mic tries to auto level everything. Some here have shot my cans at the range and they have the same reaction every time. Huge shit eatin grin.

My channel-
www.youtube.com/fireman1291

You are hearing the echo of the bullet hit the metal backdrop. Checkout my other videos for outdoor footage.
Fun at Knights Shooting Sports - YouTube

And some backyard footage......You tell me if its fake. lol
Backyard shooting - YouTube
Originally Posted by BAMF
that was Knight's right? Fuck those idiots. And while we're at it, fuck most people who work at shooting ranges/gun stores. They're not terribly bright overall, with a few shining exceptions here and there. Step 1 to learning about guns is figuring out who to listen to, and its usually not the people in matching polos with big neon signs above them.

When it comes to suppressors, listen to gearheadjunkie. Dude has more cans than a fucking bathroom.
Yeah it was Knights, I went in there with few friends and we ended up renting a .22 just for fun. We wasted almost 400 bullets through it and the gun fucking broke lol. It was an older guy I remember and I saw 2-3 guns with suppressors on them, I asked about it he said its for the show and they dont do anything. I took his word for it since he worked there.