Old 12-07-2011, 09:28 AM
*JamReX*
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SPAB *Christmas Party / Shop Meet & Greet*

South Pasco Auto Body Christmas Party

Well its been a while since we've done anything, and this is the season to be jolly. So weve decided to hold a little get together here at the shop.
Well be having FREE food, FREE drinks, FREE car washes, and FREE headlight restorations ( While supplies last ) and also raffling ($3) a paint job.
This event's main purpose is to try and gather a little bit of donations for various charities so any & all profit would go to those. Along with getting
everyone together for one last meet this yea. Everyone is welcome at the meet so feel free to bring your friends and family.

When - Saturday, December 17th. 12:00 pm -
What - SPAB Christmas Party
Where - 1201 Us Hwy 19 34691
Why - Tis the Season

Contact - Me.
(727) 644- 8309 or PM/ Post on here.

Finally got around to making the FB page.. so uh.. yea... you know what to do lol FB --> SPAB

* I need a headcount as far as food & drinks go ... so let me know if you plan on attending.

Vendors - This is a Pit Krew/ TBROC event for charity. Simply trying to get some people together and a little bit of funding for various charities in the area.
We arent trying to make any kind of profit so all vendors are welcome but please keep in mind the reason for the meet. ( its not a swap meet or car show)

Last edited by *JamReX*; 12-13-2011 at 07:16 AM.