View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Noah2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow what more can I say. I have been to shops all around the Bay area having different difficult jobs done from having my head rebuilt to installing my sound system, none of those shops ever showed me and my car the respect that you guys do. I brought my car to you for a weird AC problem that 1320 engineering couldnt get right but you did in a flash and even went to the dealer to get the correct parts needed. Then even though I told you certified techs from lexus thought my engine lean codes were caused by fuses, you still new better and went right to the source... Vacuum Leaks. I am impressed.

Let me also thank you for giving me updates as you found them (with Pictures), telling me exactly what you thought and how you were fixing it, washing and vacuuming my car, giving me amazing prices, and even taking trips to the dealer to get the right O rings. You are the perfect example of how a shop should run (maybe because you came from the bike scene first lol)

Lastly unlike some other shops. Thanks for not leaving my car out in the rain with no head on(open motor) or hood for days, thanks for not scratching anything at all-solcontrol, Thanks for the correct diag's=dealer. And most of all just thanks for the updates and being real, again I cant say enough.

You guys are the shit and because of you I have the trust to actually get my turbo set up and bring it to you with no worries. I will be back soon, shit I may not ever work on my car again

Last edited by Noah2JZ; 10-13-2011 at 01:20 PM.