Old 09-28-2011, 09:59 AM
mewantkouki
no

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not a brand whore at all, I've personally used shitworks injectors and had two of them go out within a month of owning them. Had all four replaced under warranty, and sold them. The guy who bought them off me had one go out on him as well. I paid the extra $100 for nismo 555's, used them in two different cars over the course of three years and ended up selling them to sean1 who as far as I know is still running them. That's my experience. 500whp is a little much to gamble with shoddy injectors in my opinion. If you guys cover engine failure as a result of this part then more power too you, but as a business man the $100-150 bucks spent on quality proven parts is extra insurance even though I'm certain you could get name brand stuff for much less than retail.

dont blame shift and make this about me. this is time you could be applying online to be a bagger at publix.