Old 07-04-2011, 06:15 PM
DarkBuddha
Registered User gone bad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RallyFlorida.org rally-x - July 23, 2011. Who's going?

So who is going? I've decided to go whether I participate or just spectate, but I wondered if anyone else from this side was planning on going. Here are the event details for anyone who didn't know or might be interested:

Rally Florida: Dedicated to Supporting the Motorsport of Rally in the State of Florida

Rally Cross Announcement July 23 @ PBIR (Old Moroso)

Finally!! Florida SCCA Rally Cross has just secured our next event for Saturday July 23rd 2011 at Palm Beach International Raceway. This is very exciting news because the event will be run on the ex moto cross course as well as another adjacent area which will make a nice and long dirt course. Complete rookie drivers to the pro's are welcome to join the fun. This is where you grab life by the horns so don't be nervous and dont be shy. If you have any questions just ask. Spend any time with rally people and you will see how laid back and cool they are.. A suitable helmet, drivers license, and a car is all you will need to enter. Car sharing is definately allowed and encouraged. PBIR is home to all forms of racing and now Rally Cross gets to join that list. Don't miss out on the first Rally event at the new PBIR. Entry fee should be around $40-$50 and is paid the morning of the event.

More info from SCCA Florida Rally director:

Registration cost: $40 FOR SCCA MEMBER,$50 FOR NON-SCCA MEMBER
Schedule: 8am gates open,8am -10am registration & tech, 11am-4pm actual racing. If you race you work, period!
Other info: Bring your own water, air, food, etc. Gas station 1/2 mile, lodging is 15 miles east of track.

Last edited by DarkBuddha; 07-10-2011 at 03:35 PM.