View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:15 PM
Sauce
Tyrone Shoelaces

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy to the Florida car scene.

Hey all, thought I'd make an intro thread before I start posting and what-not. My name is Drew, I'm 24, and I live in New Smyrna Beach. I heard about this forum when I lived further north in Louisville, Ky.

I drive a 2006 Mazda Rx8:

Still stock as of right now, just looking for bolt ons, and a drop and baller wheels as it's going to be a daily. After the shitty renesis takes a dump, I plan on putting in another shitty renesis with a nasty street port, and a stupid amount of laughing gas.

Past rides include:

91 NA MR2 (2.2l 3rd gen 3sge with a 75 shot)

(pic is post sale to a good friend)
97 Civic HX coupe (Bastard y5/d15b combo. p29 pistons ceramic coated, Bisi built head, 13:1 compression, 55 shot)

80 "caddy" Rabbit Pickup (Gutted, seam welded, custom super short ratio tranny, Built 1.8l 8 valve. 286 cam, 12:1 compression, 120 shot direct port) Wasn't pretty, but it was the fastest fwd deathtrap I've ever owned

04 Saturn Ion Redline (Gm Stage 2, 2.8 pulley, dry ice box for water-air intercooler)

84 Celica Supra (7mgte swap. 60-1 CT26, BIC DDP, 3" straight pipe)

and probably 10 or so other parts cars/projects that IDGAF about or that were too much of a rag to talk about.

Anyways, I hope to enjoy my stay. Im looking to meet some new people, and have some fun. I literally know NO ONE down here anymore (I lived in NSB as a kid) and I hope I can help contribute on this forum. The majority of my .02 will be in engine building tech, and nitrous applications so if anyone ever needs help i'll gladly play e-mechanic. I'd like to keep with the new guy fashion and post tits, but I dont know how you guys roll yet, and I'm not looking to be the newest newb banned in an intro thread.

Anyways, nice to "meet" you all I'm sure.

-Drew

Last edited by Sauce; 03-19-2011 at 10:34 AM. Reason: updated with pics of previous cars.