Thread: A Night Out
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 10:19 AM
j0shth3j3w
Everything is for trade.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lets some this up seeing everyone is talking about a shop that I am part owner in. Ryu get over what happened in the past. Our shop "FBI" has been in business since Jan of this year. You are comparing multiple shops to your car that is impressive for being a stock bottom end. I am glad that your reaching your goals. We have customer cars that are probably 10 sec cars with a confident, experienced driver. I remember when Mark wanted to race you at the track for money and you refused. It doesn't matter honestly. We have the mirage's and the evo x as our shop cars. If you would like to race one I am sure when they are ready we can arrange it at the track. We like you are personally not racing our cars on the street as much. We are changing the mind set and direction of the shop towards track times. We agree our cars are not impressive at the track like they are on the streets but then again is it more impressive to run a 10 sec pass or hang side by side with a 700hp gtr? Its all owner preference. This thread has gotten way out of control due to some of you who really don't like us. We understand that we are easy to pick on because we don't have those impressive 9 or 10 second passes and you guys don't street race. We are racers from 2 completely different aspects of drag racing. We are changing our ways and coming to the track, see you there.

So get this thread back on track. I was glad to hear you guys came out and hope to see you again at the shop. Victor call me next time so I can be there.

Just text me.... 813-785-5222