Old 11-23-2000, 08:06 PM
cornishcrx
gamehen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well the m3 really didnt count he was too busy trying to loose me.we were driving (brother and i plus 3 suitcases) the dumb ass
blows by us i catch him and just follow him.
my car is not very efficent racing up top(speed limiter).im waiting for some traffic to slow us down so we can race. it happens
but the cumbre almost causes 2 accidents trying to get through the traffic. finally he comes really close to causing a 3rd he basically forced his way through the traffic
then just left me???????
i hear thats the best way to race.
for the next 20 minutes im cursing the jackass in the m3. then in the blink of an eye an m roadster flys bye.i scream revenge drop her into 4th and go.i get on this guys
ass. he then gets on iti stick to his ass
and have to let off a bit.i pull over and slow down to about 6k in third.he does the
same.we are dooor to door waiting to see who will get on it first.im the dumb ass playing mister nice guy(note to self with 200 something extra lbs in car get on it first)well he gets on it and i do to.....
it was so close he jumped out a bit at first
then i pull about a 1/4 car on him as i go into 4th we stay that way until he has to shift and i get a little more. we go up to almost speed limiter zoneand i notice a car in his lane
(left). im ahead by a 1/2 car the poor losing pole handlingjack ass with the killer brakes high beams the car in his lane
and the car moves over????? thanks???
what a jack ass. i hit the hf brakes and slide behind the bone smuggler.what a dick.
ill be keeping my eyes open for him.

------------------
rash is right

NS Racing