View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 05:45 PM
TSiRacer
Killing Clutches Since 04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats happening? help

Okay, so this is something that has gotten worse and worse. So a few months ago, my car started backfiring every once in a while and fast forwarding to now, it will backfire and stall. What happens is this:

I start the car, everythings fine. I drive a few miles taking it easy, and things are good. If or when I have to idle at a light for more than a minute or so, it starts idling rough and the rshared_pm needle is jumping to 7grand then 4 then 1 then 9, its all over the place, if I try to give it gas, it might save it or pull it outta the stall, or it will stall and Ill have to restart it. SOmetimes it wolnt start like it was flooded or something. I just need some suggestions here guys.

FYI, this is a pretty much new motor. I got it from Canada via Japan with less than 30k miles on it. Drew over at Darkside put it in so Im not doubting any of his work, I just think that something is failing here and I dont know how to handle this right now. THanks guys and gals

Please ask me anything you think will help me put an end to this. Also feel free to call anythime 727-504-4802 Kai