View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 06:55 PM
FrodoGT
Found the Vtec switch.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have glowshift gauges in my car, and although they are a neat idea, I wouldn't get them again.

The first day, two of mine stopped changing any color but red green and yellow..the 3rd still works to this day. They offered to RMA them immediately but I never sent them back.

The boost gauge reads a little deep in vac, not sure on boost.
I think my oil pres sender has conched out. I unhooked it for awhile and now I cant get the damn thing to do anything anymore. The gauge developed a spot where it would sort of stick at 60psi...not really stick but jump from 60-63 and then continue on.
I pulled my oil temp out to install my wideband but it functioned just fine until then.

Overall I still didn't mind them because i left them all red, and the boost readin a bit off doesn't bother me yet because the turbo isnt on..but Im guessing it will be off on boost too. I used my map sensor when tuning anymore but its good for reference, its only off about 2" at full vac.

The pod did fit quite well though, but I did have to cut 3 holes in my pillar trim behind the gauges because I chose to keep it.

TR Old Skool EF Crew #24