View Single Post
Old 10-13-2003, 06:38 PM
MrSideways

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could have put my own car in the Drink had my driver not cancelled on Thursday. I wanted to run the rental car because I really wanted to compare it's really incredible road manners with it's autox manners. I also wanted to run the S (however I was unaware of the points thing) So the arrangement was for me to drive the protege down and for a friend up here to Drive my S2000 dowe for me (the damage to the car is just wheels and tires, and I believe it to be just tires as the vibration goes away at any kinda speed and after a few min of driving). Well he decided that he wanted to get some things done around the house so I built a rack for the S2000 to carry the last tire that won't fit inside. On a last min decision Jim offered his race tires for the Protege so I decided to bring that. Jim backed out at the last min saying he didn't want to run a "slush box" . So I ended up With no S2000 and a Protege with some sappy A032R's for the front. Cords were showing the center of one of the fronts at the end of Saturday's practice so I tried to borrow a car. Anyway thats the reason for no S.

Anyway The way Jim and I figure it. This putting cars in the Drink thing goes by Age. Brian Did it first (at the oldest) followed by Jason (2nd oldest) now Me (3rd oldest). Jesse is about a month younger then me sooo, HE'S NEXT!!!!

Ian

Last edited by MrSideways; 10-13-2003 at 06:40 PM.