View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 08:41 AM
ShortT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Nissan Titan... I want opinions.

Ok, I'm sure you've all heard of Nissan's first full size truck due to be on lots sometime in the coming months, the Titan. I want to know what you all think of it. A friend of mine says if it doesn't say Chevy, Ford, or Dodge on it, then it's not a real truck. I'm personally partial to Chevy's when it comes to trucks, but this new Titan seems like it may be a good competitor. It's claimed to have the most interior room of any full size truck, as well as just as much cargo space. The 5.6L endurance V8 is claimed to have 300+hp and 375tq. It is rated at a towing capacity of 9400lbs, and Nissan also claims that it will have the most fuel efficiency of any V8 truck on the market. It has quite a few other features that add to it's appeal, but I won't go into too much detail. As far as looks go, at first I thought it wasn't so great looking, but now it has grown on me and I don't think it looks too bad. My dad may be in the market for a new truck soon, and although he is also partial to Chevy's, he has said this truck would be very high on his list of considerations. So, what do you all think, I want some opinions on this.

"Black, white, brown, or Pakistani, we all come from the same place... the punani." Ali G