medicmatt
my mojo so dope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default medicmatt's mod app

TR Username: medicmatt

Car: 2001 S10

Forums you would like to moderate
Pit Road

Any specific car knowledge: I know that if you want something fun to drive and go fast, you shouldn't get an S10...I have slight knowledge of body work and paint prep. I worked at a body shop in high school for a short amount of time. I know a lot of general car knowledge, but none that specific.

Any experience at moderating: No experience moderating at this time, but I will have some experience if you let me

The main job of a moderator is: To keep threads on topic and within forum rules. Helping out members if they have any questions. Overall just being really badass.

Why should you become a moderator:
I should be a moderator because I enjoy being a member of TR and I would like to help clean up Pit Road and keep it working without any major issues. Like stated above, I don't have experience being a moderator, but I feel like I have some understanding of how TR should work and that I would be able to help out.

List users who do not like you: For the most part, I think that most members get along with me and I'm pretty easy going. Every now and then I like to mess with people for fun, and if anyone is offended by this, then they might be on this list.

I realize there may be no response to this post: I understand that there may not be a response to this, but I'm hoping there is one. And I hope the response is not GTFO.