Old 07-09-2009, 02:09 PM
GyrlSpeedRT
PurplePower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UPDATE: Our springs are in production. I will receive an ETA later on this week. Please let's get these deposits in as soon as humanly possible. The faster we get the money in, the faster we can have them when they are completed. Don't ask me how I got them to start production on these but they are. If ANYONE was skeptical before, you should not be now. Also, if your name is on the list and have not paid anything, your spot will be gone and they will become part of my inventory to be sold after the buy-in at a higher price. So don't think you'll wait til the last minute and then find some 'magic' money...not gonna happen. It may sound a little harsh but there are people who paid without delay or at least kept me up on their situation and showed 'interest' in keeping their spot.

If you are on the list and would like to be kept there, PLEASE post or PM me here. If there is someone with the $125 deposit in hand, you can have a spot on the list. The PayPal address where the deposit is to be sent is: admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com Again, these are being made as we speak and I can't wait to get my set soon.

ADDED: ETA Ship date to me is July 30th!
gyrlspeedracingteam.com/shop
admin@gyrlspeedracingteam.com
AIM: GyrlSpeed
Phone: 267-886-6187
Fax: 267-323-2925